Chapter 12

Aidan's pov
"Hahaha wow I never knew Y/N was that type of person"

"Yea she was the type that use to play pranks on everyone, she was like a troublemaker but then again she was a suck up"

As he said that I let out a laugh and when I did Y/N walked in and when she did she sat next to me and said

"What are we laughing at"

"Oh just the fact that you played an awful trick on that boy from high school what was his name again"

As he said that Y/N sighed and smiled then said

"Josh his name was josh and he was being disgusting and rude I didn't like the way he treated me so I did something really awful and no I don't want to talk about"

As she said that I pulled her closer to me kissed her head and said

"Don't worry I was like that but I played tricks on everyone on the being human cast and the hobbit cast, do not know why but it was fun"

As I said that Y/N smiled then rested her head my shoulder so I cuddled her tightly never wanting to let go of her.

A few hours later
"Haha wow man I can imagine what she would be like when she was a teenager"

As I said that I looked down at
Y/N to her sleeping so I smiled then said

"Hey guys I have to Y/N to bed but I'll be down soon"

As I said that they all looked at the clock then misha said

"Man it's ten all ready wow I can see why I'm tired"

With that I looked at the clock to see that it was so I said

"Well that's what happens when we have fun"

With that I carried Y/N up the stairs and placed her on the bed but before I could leave her hand caught mine so I looked back and I heard her say

"Please come to bed"

With that I smiled then said

"I will soon but everyone has to leave but when they do I will come back up stairs and come to bed"

With that I kissed her then walked down stairs to only hear Jensen and everyone say

"Good night and I can't wait to do this again"

With that I smiled then said goodnight to everyone then when they left I locked up and walked up stairs and into her room to see a sleeping Y/N on her bed so I smiled then walked over to the bed sat on pulled my shirt and pants off then laid down and pulled the covers my body and shut my eyes to fall asleep and when I did I felt Y/N move closer to me so I wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep knowing that I'm with the one I love and I will never let her go.