5.- I am Addicted to Her

Hey to all reads in this chapter I'll write about Adrian's Feeling only it might be a bit of an emotional...

Gal Gadot as Sia Rudey you can imagine anyone you like

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Adrian's P.O.V.

I got home late tonight, I know Susan has a planned an evening for us, but I just got preoccupied with some stuff which I have to handle first. I hope that she's not upset with me.

I unlock the door with my key, I entered into our apartment 's living room which is dark, surely Suzi went to sleep. I slowly made my way to my room without making much noise and let her sleep, I don't want to disturb her while she is sleeping.

I was with, Sia yes, my high school ex girlfriend. Actually, today she caught her boyfriend cheating on her and she was so depressed and she only knows me here. So, I planned to go to the club with her. A few months back, she shifted here with her boyfriend.

I am spending time with her from past a few days now actually little more, but I didn't tell Susan about her because I don't want her to freak out or doubt me and all.

I grab some shorts and T-shirt then make my way to the bathroom to get a nice refreshing shower.

I miss spending time with Susan too, but I enjoy my time with with Sia too. I came out of the bathroom after a shower, then I saw some wrapped gift box on my bed, it's blue coloured box I grab it and what I saw shocked me...

To Ad
Loveya♡
Happy Anniversary

I start unwrapping it. It's a watch and it's the same watch I wanted to buy from months. But how can she? She even has a lower salary than mine. There's envelope too, I open it, its card which is so pretty. She has written message too with graceful calligraphy.

Dear Ad,

Happy 5th Anniversary.
I know we are distinct from the past few months. But still I know we're not like those broken couples, who still living together for sake of a relationship to go on. We're still Together and forever will. I love you Baby. Your time for me is enough, I don't need anything from you other than that honestly I have everything I could think of. Please be like you used to be. And if anything is bothering you tell me, please talk about it with me. I can't lose you.

From Yours
Suzi

With that, I realise what I did, I ignored her. How could she be so good to me after all this? She even does stuff for me she never did before. Did I tell you that she's from well off family, pampered and only child of her parents.

We faced problems because of that too. That's why I work hard to give her all she needs and deserve. Her dad never likes me in starting according to him I can't give her all. But now it's all good I proved him I can take good care of her.

But Susan is still lacking for my type of girl now a days. Before she was all I need, but not now things have changed. I don't know why, but I see Sia more than of my type than Susan. She's not stubborn. Her thoughts match with mine. She doesn't argue much. But I can't ditch Susan, I just can't let go of her.

I went to her room she was laying down on her bed in white dress, same dress I love her wear her back was facing me goosebumps are visible as I went near her.

I touched her arms, she is cold, I immediately cover her with a blanket. She is in deep sleep looking sad I could see dry tears. Was she crying because of me? I immediately took the paper from her desk and write a note

Sorry babe Happy Anniversary to you too. I'm sorry I haven't come home early and forgot our anniversary, you know I'm not good with dates. We can do something tomorrow whatever youl ike. I love so much that it even hurts sometimes.

Forever Yours
Adrian ♡

I don't know why, but I want to be with her and I should be, she cried enough because of me, I'll take her on a date tomorrow for sure and make it up for her.

I love her (Susan) The way it should be, but I'm still feeling addicted to her (Sia).

I took long to realize it, but it's the truth. I know I have to make a decision soon I can't keep on hurting Susan that's not fair.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Susan's P.O.V.

I woke up with the sound of the doorbell. I felt my face shrinking due to all tears I shed yesterday. I made my way to the living room still in the dress from yesterday night.

I opened the door and find my best friend Lisa. She hugged me tightly as soon as she saw me.

"Hey, what are you doing here this early at my place?" I asked hugging her back. It's only then, when I noticed that she was sobbing.

"Hey Hey, what happened?" I asked her, looking at her face, which is full of tears and smudged makeup.

"He cheated on me" With that, she broke down with fits of sobbing and crying. I took her to my room.

She looks at me and then I told her,

"What? Start on! Now what are you waiting for?" I said to her in a matter of fact tone.

"Liam was cheating on me from last week he has a girlfriend and he is planning to break up with me on my Birthday." She said looking at her hand. I got up sat beside her and give her side hug. Such a a$$hole he is.

"Hey, it's ok you deserve a better guy than him. He's a moron, I warned you. Stop crying we will get through this. You want some food?" I asked her I knew she must have not eaten anything after knowing about Liam's plan.

"No, I want to go home and to stay with mum and dad. " She said while sobbing.

"It's ok, let me fresh up and change, then we will bring your stuff from the Liam's place so you can leave him and his sorry ass. " I told her and made my way to closet to grab towels and move to my bathroom.

Then I did my business, brush my teeth and take a shower to relaxed my strained muscles. Dried myself and after 15 min I was dressed up for office and to grab Lisa's stuff.

I took her hand and start to drag her out with me. When I saw Adrian door open and then close with a bang. It causes my heart ache a bit, remembering what he did last night with me. Tears are back, but I have to held it back.

I made my way to my black convertible. Which is dad's gift for me when I was shifting here.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I hope people will like it and don't forget to. Click that orange star please.

vote&share&comment