Ch 6: Rogues

ROGUES!

Rogues are werewolves that have ran away from their pack to live on their own in the wild.

Usually rogues run away because they do not like their Alpha or pack.

They claim to not want anyone to rule them because they listen to no one. They are in charge I their selves.

When rogues meet up with other rogues they either kill them or sometimes sty together and form a mini pack. But if you call it a pack they will kill you because they 'don't believe in packs'.

Though rogues traveling in groups are rare, often they get together for a short amount of time to rebel against a certain pack and attack it

Packs hate rogues, but especially Alphas. Usually the policy is if they catch a rogue then they will send him straight to the pack prison if not killing him on the spot.

Female rogues are rare, especially traveling alone since the life of a rogue is harsh.

Overall, rogues just mess with packs and give readers head aches!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
NOTE: A very good book solely about the life of a rogue: Liam by xXdemolitionloverXx . Also Caine has rogue life in it; by the same author.
Don't hesitate if you have any suggestions for me. I will greatly appreciate them(: Thanks for reading. Hope your enjoying it!