Extra Chapter!

Question: "did Lauren always like Camila?"

Lauren's POV

One Year Ago

"That Cabello chick is staring at you again," Maggie stated, looking over her shoulder at the brunette who didn't bother keeping her stare lowkey.

"I can see that, must be a brave girl, most people look away when I catch them staring," Lauren shrugged, taking a bite of her sandwich.

The cafeteria was too noisy. All of the seniors had decided to stay in for lunch due to the heavy rain outside. Lauren didn't care much for leaving school property for lunch. She would usually eat her lunch in the cafeteria then hide away in the library, getting lost in a book. But lately that was becoming difficult. Maggie was practically attached to Lauren's hip.

Lauren had noticed that people now a days stared at her a lot. Maybe it was the sudden burst of popularity that had taken over her privacy, whatever it was she didn't like it. But the brunette was quite endearing. Lauren looked back over Maggie's shoulder looking at the small girl who looked away finally.

"What's her name again?" Lauren asked Maggie, obviously referring to the brunette across the cafeteria.

"I don't know her first name, but her last name is Cabello," Maggie said, looking quite disappointed in herself for not knowing the girl's name.