Mark Fights for You

Imagine:

You're walking around town with your friend, Mark. He agreed to go shopping with you for your birthday as a present, seeing as he had forgotten to buy you something as usual. So far, you had been having an awesome time, you managed to buy a nice outfit and were about ready for some coffee. Just as you turned a corner, a huge guy smashed his shoulder into you, almost knocking you over.

"Hey!" You shout and Mark grabs your arm to steady you. When the guy just ignores you, Mark yells again.

"HEY," Mark stood up straight and briefly clenched his fists, "Johnny Bravo! Watch where your going." The tall man turned around and started to slowly walk closer.

"What." He said in a deep voice, no match for Mark's.

"Are you deaf as well as blind?" Mark sasses, completely unafraid of the almost 6 foot man in front of him, "You hit my friend."

You try to whisper to Mark that it was OK but he continues to stare straight at the angry man.

"So what?" He growles.

"Apologise." Mark growles back.

"Or what?" The guy stands slightly closer to Mark and Mark pushes you behind him, "Tiny man."

At that, Mark swings a strong fist straight into the man's noes. The guys stumbled back a few steps, his hand to his face. He then looks at his hand to see it stained with blood and stares back up to Mark. There was a small silence where the two men stared at each other, their eyes concentrated on the other's moves, before the they lunged into a violent fist fight. The tall man grabbed at Marks shirt and was greeted by a firm kick in the shins. Mark then shoved the man over and tried to hold him down. Suddenly, the man tripped Mark and lifted his hand to punch him. His hand crashed into the floor as Mark quickly dodged it and scrambled to his feet. You stood watching, terrified, as the two men fought mercilessly. 

Soon, the fight started to get attention and a crowd formed around you. You forced yourself to watch as Mark was pushed onto the floor and pinned down. The horrid man raised his hand to punch your friend and you sprang into action. Without a second thought, you dived into the man and tackled him to the ground. He was so surprised by your sudden spurt of strength that he could do nothing as you and Mark locked him to the floor.

"What do you say?" Mark said, panting. The man kept squirming beneath you. "WHAT DO YOU SAY?" Mark suddenly shouted, causing you to stare at him, shocked by his angry voice.

"Sorry! Jesus, sorry!" The man yelled and you let him go. You stood and and walked away from him, your hearts thumping in your chests. Once you turned the corner and were out of sight, you stopped to look at Mark. He has a cut lip and a small bruise on his cheek.

"Jees, Mark! What the hell was that?" Mark seemed confused.

"I was protecting you!" He said.

"You don't need to fight anyone for me!"

"Yes I do!" He insisted, "I want to." You smiled at him and then looked down. "Although, I'm not sure you need protecting now! How the hell did you tackle that guy?"

"I don't know!" You laughed, "He was about to hit you, so I had to do something." Mark smiled and hugged you softly.

"Thank you anyway, Markimoo." you sighed