Chapter 6

Harry POV

“Goodnight ladies gentlemen!” the interviewer said, than someone called cut. Me and the boys thank the cast and walked to the car outside. This was our last one finally! I already regret my actions of that night, here comes back the image of a womanizer! Great.

 Zayn’s been wearing this mask of guilt lately, I don’t know…but he hasn’t been the same since I found out.

“Hey Zayn” He looked at me and gave me a small weak smile.

“Hi”

“Can we talk?” He nodded and we walked to a random dressing room.

“Look I noticed that you-“ Zayn interrupted me with a big sigh and sat down on the black couch putting his hands on his face.

“I’m sorry Harry…” I looked at him confused, what is he talking about?

“I’m sorry that I dated Lydia behind your back..It’s killing me inside. I was so selfish just being with her while you were dying to know where she was, to talk to her, to see her, to have her in your arms and there’s me. Me, that made you go through all that misery and now this betrayal of your own best friend. We were so close…” He trailed off now having tears going down his face. I walked up to him and placed my hand on his shoulder.

I nodded reassuring him it is ok. He let his head down, looking at the ground.

I understand, and then I don’t. I understand how he could keep her all to himself…I know I did, because who wouldn’t? Any man who even looked at her wanted her. I always had to make others know she was mine when we went out in public, it’s like you grow so protective over the one you love. It’s like you claimed them to be yours and only.

The only thing that was confusing me about Zayn is that…Why does he feel this guilt? Every time I saw his face since when we all had that agreement in the management waiting room he’s been engulfed with such guilt. It was even making me guilty to make him feel such a way.

 Zayn looked at me with his big brown watery eyes and closed his eyes letting another tear shed.

 “I am breaking up with her.” I couldn’t comprehend on what he just said I just stared at him like he was on complete acid.

 He sniffled and stood up and looked at me with a serious strong face.

 "She belongs with you mate, even though she denies it. She knows she still loves you and you know damn well you love her too” I was still looking at him in shock, why would he give up his happiness for me? He’s always wanted her but why is it now that he waves the white flag over his head?

 “Zayn.” He was walking to the door and he stopped.

 “What if she doesn’t want to believe it? What if she’s forgotten about me what if-“ He came quickly up to me shutting me up as I felt like breaking down right in front of him, my bottom lip was quavering as a bunch of other negatives scenarios went through my mind.

 “She loves you, But she is hurt. I tried and I can’t put the pieces of her together. It’s up to you, I am telling you and begging you to make her realize that she is your soul mate and you are the one she will be pledged to with a ring on her left finger. You will be the one she will grow old with and never get tired of. Harry, please. She needs to see that.” Zayns voice was breaking every sentence he said and every word. It must have pained him to say such things even though he has feelings for her. At that moment me and my best friend embraced tightly crying hard.

 The door opened as me and Zayn pulled apart sniffling and wiping our tears away, All the boys stood there with wide eyes at us.

 “You two in a room together and not killing each other?...Wow..” Niall said with disbelieve me and Zayn both laughed and walked over to them.