ninety eight - christmas special #1

Flora. 

I peek round the corner of the lounge, he's stretched out on the sofa watching a christmas special of something, one hand behind his head other hand holding a glass of mulled wine resting it the bottom on his torso as he keeps it steady. The buttons of his plain black shirt are mainly undone, his lower stomach is showing a few centimeters of palm leaves where it's ridden up and his jeans are slung low on his hips, eyelids becoming heavy. A box of chocolates lay half eaten on the floor, one of the many boxes he was sent by clients this christmas, not that either of us are complaining.

I'm unsure whether I should disturb him, wrapping my silky dressing gown more tightly around me, he turns his head, sitting up a little. 

"Hey" He says, voice low and sleepy, beckoning me over from the doorway. 

"Hello, been on the chocolate have we" I say, patting his toned stomach. 

"It's christmas eve eve" He shrugs, taking a long sip from his wine glass. His lips a slightly darker shade of pink, breath heavy with the fruity scent. 

"Good bath?" He offers, squashing over so can sit down. 

"Yeah, I'm sleepy, come to bed? I offer. 

"But there's a programme on about penguins?" He teases. 

"But i'd like a cuddle" I protest, tugging at his warm hand. 

"I suppose so then" He relents, flicking the TV off and standing up. I go over to the huge christmas tree, presents laid out, ready to be taken to Harry's on Christmas day, turning the softly flashing lights off with a rustle of leaves. I tug up the shoulder of my robe so as not to give it away, traipsing up the stairs behind Harry who is humming something that sounds vaguely like have yourself a merry little christmas, rather tunefully, might I add. He strips his shirt off at the door, hanging it in the wardrobe and unbuttoning his jeans. We clean our teeth side by side in the bathroom and I start to moisturize as he leaves to get in bed. I pull the bathroom door to, just so he has no idea. 

I slip my robe off, hanging it on the back of the door and looking at myself in the full length mirror. 

I'm wearing a red baby doll, with white fur trim on the cleavage and a matching red thong. The red chiffon material just hangs over my bump and a red and white garter sits at the top of my left thigh, I spray a little perfume onto my neck readjusting my hair. I sigh, wishing I didn't look so.. well, pregnant. I stick a hand in my robe pocket and pull out a matching santa hat with a smirk, fixing it on top of my hair. 

"Hurry up I thought you wanted a cuddle" He calls.

"Yeah.. sure, I'm coming" I call back, straightening the straps of the bra to show my cleavage better and opening the bathroom door. He's on his phone, too distracted to look up and notice. I stand still, biting my lip nervously and he only raises his head once he realises how long I've been standing there. 

His mouth opens a little bit, plump lips parted as he drags his sleepy gaze up and down my body, straightening up in the bed. 

"Oh" He says huskily, forming into a deep lopsided smirk, one of his deep dimples popping up. 

"Is that all you have to say" I pout, shifting the fluffy bobble of my hat. He shakes his head, sitting up, casually still. He beckons me forward. 

"This, this is hot" He says as I walk round to his side of the bed and he tugs at the chiffon hem that's skimming the bottom of my belly. I look down to the bulge forming at his crotch, suddenly feeling a little better about my get up. 

"You like it?" I say. 

"I haven't been this excited about christmas since I was a kid" He flicks his gaze knowingly to between his legs. 

"Turn around" He orders me, I should have known he wouldnt let me and my surprise run it's course without interfering. I turn obediently and feel a hand reach out and grab my ass, running a hand under the thin elastic waistband of the red thong and letting it snap back into place. I turn back around, climbing onto the bed. 

"This is your christmas treat because I was horrible for days last week" I say. Straddling him where he's sitting in bed, he looks up expectantly, hand having already found it's way back to my ass cheek. 

"Okay, I suppose you can be in charge" He says deeply, eyeing my cleavage hungrily. 

"Thankyou" I lament, although I won't be complaining in 10 minutes time when he strips this off and puts his wine stained lips all over me.  I palm a hand over his crotch, feeling the heat of him beneath my hand. I look up at him, biting my lip as I kiss his down his chest, straight through the butterfly and over his belly button, all the while teasing his plump dick through the material. 

I pause for a second, removing the santa hat from my head and placing it on his now shoulder length curls with a grin. Amazingly he's already too worked up to yank it off. I reward him by tugging down his boxers and he wiggles them free, taking a hold of his dick which is already throbbing beneath my hand. He looks at me un-apologetically as I move his legs to get a comfortable fit and place a kiss to the tip, other hand rubbing his thigh which I know gets him pretty excited anyway. His large hand is tugging at the loose material of my babydoll. 

I place my lips over him finally, slamming his cock into the back of my throat, making him jump and thrust his hips. I dig my nails into his thigh as I use my other hand to aid me, daring to sneak a peak up at Harry whose head is turned up to the ceiling, gasping, mouth open. I go a little faster making him grunt and I can tell he's close by the way he's shaking beneath me and his hands grip me harder, I move my head away just before he cums, letting it cover my breasts and the christmas lingerie. 

He looks at me, blissed out post orgasm, lazy smirk back on his face. 

"Shit, baby I ruined it" He says, gesturing half heartedly to the mess he made.

"You did" I say. 

"Shame, looks like it needs to come off" 

********************************************************************************************

Decided on posting one christmas special today and on tommorow! Thankyou to 'marvelfthes',   '-maradyer' and 'AngelaGrayUhlmann1' who suggested this idea, if you have another idea please suggest down below for tommorow there's still time! Hope you liked it 

- Ro xx