Chapter 12

He nodded and helped me into the car as Clara got into the back with me while Mason drove the car.
I felt myself losing consciousness and I heard a voice in the back of my head softly saying

"Sweetie? Sweetie! keep your eyes open don't close them."

(Few Hours later)

I gently opened my eyes to find myself in what looked like a hospital room I looked out the window and saw it was night time.

I quickly placed my hand on my stomach.
Praying that nothing happened to my baby.

'Our baby is okay.' My wolf said

The door opened and in walked Mason.

"Sophia you're awake!" He said quickly walking towards my bed

"What happened? I only seem to remember our walk to the car then nothing"

"You were in pain a lot of it you collapsed when we got to the car." He explained

"Does the doctor know what happened?"

"Clara did, she said you mate was with another and that stab like feeling was him marking another."

I touched the mark he had on my neck and found that it burned when I touched it.

"Clara said it would goafter a little time." He said

I nodded and lifted the sheets to my chest.

"You should rest I will wake you up when the doctor gives you the clear to leave." I nodded my head and went to sleep

Next time I woke up it was morning Mason had brought over the clothes I bought when I was with him.

I changed into them and I signed the papers for my departure.

Mason drove me home and helped with carrying my shopping bags into my house.

"If you need anything just call me and I'll be here as soon as I can."

"Thank you Mason for everything."

"It's no problem at all no need to thank me"

"Would you like to stay for dinner? It's a thank you for everything dinner" I asked

"I would love that I have to be at work right now but I'll be back by six for dinner how's that sound?" he asked

"Sounds like a good plan."

He waved goodbye and I locked the door and made sure all the windows are locked as well.

I took the bags into my room and grabbed some change of clothes and went towards the bathroom and had a much-needed shower.

When I was done I blow dried my hair and pulled it into a messy bun.

And changed into my shorts and plain tee.

After putting all the clothes into their place I walked into the kitchen and started planning out dinner.

I started out by marinating some chicken and leaving it aside and made mash potato, then proceeded to cut different vegetables and putting them in an oven pan with some seasoning and olive oil and added the chicken then placed them in the oven to cook.

When I was finished with making chocolate chip cookie dough I placed them in the oven and took the vegetables and chicken out.

I looked at the clock to find the time was five thirty so I went into my room and changed into a light pink dress.

I wore my black flats and brushed my hair and pulled it into a ponytail and tied a bow with a ribbon that matched my dress.