Chapter 17

(Two Weeks later)

I woke up and went into my kitchen making some hot chocolate dancing around the kitchen to the music that's playing though out the house.

I drank my hot chocolate and was about to go outside to get a little sunshine.

I barely opened the door when this big pain in my heart happened.

I dropped my cup and I laid my back on the wall and slowly went down.
I closed my eyes and I was about to fall down when arms held me.

I let the consciousness take the pain away.

(A Day Later)

I opened my eyes to see a beautiful lady sitting on a chair beside my bed reading.

I looked across my bed and saw that Cameron was sleeping on the small couch.

"Oh you're awake sweetheart."

I looked to the beautiful lady who placed the book on the table and stood up.

"What happened?"

"You passed out from pain sweetheart but Cameron got to you just in time."

"My baby? Is my baby okay?"

"Yes honey the baby is fine, oh where are my manners I'm Queen Mary but you can call me Mary no need to be formal."

"It's nice to meet you Mary." I smiled at her

she handed me a cup and I grabbed it and drank the water.

"How long was I out this time?"

"Just a day, honey but I need to talk to you about your Mate."

I looked around afraid that he has come for me.

"Don't worry he won't ever come to this town I made sure of it, but I need to talk to you about the pain his causing you. It can't be healthy for you or your baby and I know how to stop it."

"Really? How"

"It's going to hurt I have to warn you, you might even pass out again."

"It's fine I rather go though the pain once and not for it to happen again."

"You need to reject him"

She told me the way on how to reject him and I did.

(Next day)

I woke up in my room feeling like a weight has been lifted off my shoulder.

I removed the covers and walked towards the bathroom and locked the door.
I had a quick shower dressed into a summer dress and pulling my hair into a bun.

I made my way to the kitchen and started making pancakes I was about to play my iPod when I heard a knock on my door

"Good Morning Cameron."

"I'm so glad to see your up and moving."

"Thanks for taking me to the hospital, would you like some pancakes?"

"I would but I have to run I need to go to the office but I just wanted to ask you if you want to go to the royal BBQ it's held in the castle and you're invited."

"Really? I guess I can go when is it?"

"It's tomorrow starts around five I can take you there if you want."

"Sure."

He nodded his head and walked away.

I finished cooking, ate my pancakes then cleaned up.
When I was done I walked to my room and grabbed my phone and put on my converse.

Grabbing my keys from the table beside the door I walked to my car and drove to the diner.
As soon as I walked in I was greeted by Clara.

"Hey Sophia how are you feeling?"

"I'm happy." She hugged me

"I'm very happy to hear that sweetie, today's been a little slow since everybody is getting ready for tomorrow."

I nodded my head and walked to the back to grab my apron.

I went into the kitchen and drank a cup of water before going to the front and waiting to see any costumers.

"Sweetie you can have your break if you want." I nodded my head

"Clara can you tell what happens in this BBQ, I'm not sure if I should bring something or what to wear."

"You don't have to bring food the Royal family cooks make a lot of food to spare and you can wear anything it's held in the Castle gardens so it might get hot but check the weather just in case."

I nodded my head and grabbed a sandwich Phil made that had melted mozzarella cheese, tomato and pesto.

I finished eating and Clara said I can still be on break so I walked outside and looked though the shops I went inside a little boutique I didn't see before and looked though all the dresses they had but only one really had caught my eyes and I checked the size and found it was the last dress and my size.

I paid for it and went to my car to put the bag and went back to the diner to finish my shift since I still had a few hours to go.

----

Vote if you like the dress.
Comment your expectation for the royal BBQ