Snow Days

Even though theres no fucking snow.

(this is gonna be short, sorry)

ALSO I CHANGED MY COVERS!!

T O N Y

You and Tony go out and have snowball fights. You two get so into it, building walls and hiding. You two could spend hours throwing snow at each other, some might call it a weird relation ship, but you two could care less.
•••••••••••••

S T E V E

You and Steve sit in front of the fireplace, telling stories and having hot chocolate. It usually leads to a major cuddling session with you two wrapped in at least five blankets.
•••••••••••••

B R U C E

You and Bruce sleep in and use it as an excuse to do absolutely nothing. You two are seriously always on the couch and only get up to eat or go to the bathroom. You also watch a lot of old movies.
•••••••••••••

T H O R

You and Thor go out and admire the weather, having small snow ball fights here and there. These days are filled with many laughs. You two are wrapped in many layers of clothing and are one of the few people outside.
•••••••••••••

C L I N T

You and Clint like to play a lot in the snow. Clint will often make snow angels or tackle you with kisses into the snow. He loves to be childish and loves to spend a great time with you although it's cold.
•••••••••••••

P I E T R O

You and Pietro always admire the snow from inside, looking at it fall on your window. From time to time you two will go outside and play a little. Pietro always puts out his tongue to catch snowflakes, saying that it makes him happy.
•••••••••••••

B U C K Y

Bucky will always just sit in the snow, closing his eyes and just.. feel it. He wants to remind himself that snow is good, and with you there its easier. He also really likes to make snow angels, saying that they are nowhere as angelic as you. (he's just a big flirt.)
•••••••••••••

L O K I

Loki really really likes the snow and he always wants to go outside when it's snowing. He always wants to be outside with you, playing with the snowflakes that are falling. He is always so happy in the snow, especially with you by his side.

YOUR EYES AND SMILE COULD LIGHT UP THE NIGHT NIGHT
EMBERS AND NEON SIGNS PAINT UP OUR SKY SKY
AIRPLANES! CUT THROUGH THE CLOUDS
this song is stuck in my head, leave me alone.