3

_______________

__________
_____

Your pov:

"Wake up Y/N!" I heard Andrew shout. I groaned, shifting in my sleep.

"Hun get up," I picked up my head and realized I slept next to my mom. She held the small handkerchief to her mouth as she coughed.

"Morning mom," I lazily said. I sat up, letting out a yawn and stretching.

"Get dressed. Andrew made breakfast and it's actually good this time," she joked.

I laughed. "I'm gonna go downstairs, you okay here alone?" I asked and she nodded slowly.

"Love you mom."

I quickly brushed my teeth and got dressed. I don't usually dress up but I felt surprisingly okay for once. I put on black dickies, white long sleeve button up, and a brown patterned sweater vest over it.

I quickened my pace downstairs and walked in the kitchen. "Morning Andrew. Mom said your food actually tastes good today." He chuckled and handed me a plate.

"My food tastes good all the time," he shot back. "Funny," I said while I stuffed my mouth with the bacon sandwich. He shook his head while laughing.

"Where's Eleanor?" I asked with food still in my mouth.

"I dropped her off early today. Oh and that reminds me! I'm picking up Eleanor today."

I nodded and continued eating.

Once I finished eating, I said a quick bye to my mom and brother.

I started walking to school with ear buds in my ear listening to music.
__

I walked in the school and walked up to my locker. I opened my locker to put my bag inside.

I sighed, I removed my ear buds and put them in my locker. Hopefully it doesn't get tangled.

I quickly grabbed my stuff for history then closed my locker.  "Aye!" I heard. All of a sudden I was shoved against the lockers. I dropped my stuff as I was getting lifted by the collar of my shirt.

  "Hey dumbass," Lauren smirked.

"Let go." I pleaded, but Lauren chose to ignore me as usual.

"Worthless," Ally spat. She walked closer to then feel a stinging sensation on my cheek. I started to sob silently, hoping they wouldn't catch it.

"Just let go," I cried out.

"How sad. You gonna pee yourself Y/N?"Normani said with a witty smirk. I immediately knew what she meant. I looked a Camila and she had a smug look.

"Diapers? Really? You are so odd. Bet you're wearing one right now," Dinah said. Lauren finally lets go of my shirt causing me to stumble. I quickly picked up my stuff in a hurry to save me another embarrassment.