Wet ... On Stage ?

He stood in front of me and looked at me deeply into my eyes like he did before. I smiled as I looked into his eyes determined to not break eye contact again. He started walking towards me slowly then stopped before his shoes touched mine. Still looking at me he asked for a microphone. I felt sweaty and hope that I didn't look like I was. My heart was beating faster than ever. His glare at me was so passionate. It was like he was looking into my soul. I had no idea what to do. My hands were getting sweaty and the shyness came over me again. There were so many emotions going through me that I can't even explain how I felt.

After Junhoe gave him the mic, he took the last step and he was then only a couple inches away from my face. I didn't even feel like I was on stage anymore. I felt like we were floating in space and there was no longer a care in the world for me. As he opened his mouth to speak I took a deep breath getting nervous over what he might say.

B.I.: saranghaeyo ... jagiya.

The emptiness I had felt was shortly recovered after he had said those words. I didn't think that my heart beat could've increased but it did. I've heard many idols say these words many times but the fact that they were meant for me and only me and that it was said to me face to face made it a 1000 times better feeling.

He gave the mic back to Junhoe and went behind my back. As he went behind me he caressed his fingers over my stomach, around my waist and over my butt. His hands disconnected from my body and he stood behind me for a little bit with out doing anything. 10 seconds passed, which felt like 30, and I felt his hands wrapped around my waist and his muscular arms pull me closer to him, embracing me into his grasp. He rested his head on my shoulder. The whole crowed cheered for me and him and I began to cry. I had no idea what to do. I was so happy to have him hold me like this, downstairs seemed to be getting happy too. 

This might sound crazy, but just from these slight touches, my womanhood was already trembling for him. Every inch of my body was tingling. The speed of my breathing increased as he pressed his body closer to mine. His dick came into contact with my butt making me want to moan, but I held it in. He kissed my neck and whispered in my ear making my pussy feel hot and even wetter that before.

B.I.: I'll get you after the concert.

Jinhwan: Okay, okay. Break it up you two .

I hoped no one saw him kiss my neck and I really really hope no one noticed how turned on I was, I don't want anyone to be mad at him.

As we pulled away from each other he lightly moved his hands over my pussy sneakily, so no one would notice. This made what felt like a waterfall flow out of me. I've never gotten that wet before and I never would've thought that it was possible to get that wet without actually fucking. Knowing that I was really wet I started getting scared that people could see my wetness. I walked of the stage, calmly, like nothing was wrong. When I got off the stage I ran to my seat, grabbed all my things and ran to the bathroom to check myself. Luckily it was only my underwear wet.

I was happy that I ended up having to go to the bathroom because then I wouldn't have to walk so slow to make sure I'm the last person to leave the venue because I had to make sure he could get me with out fans seeing. But with being the last person, and being the girl that had all that great stuff happen to, fans were jealous and boy did they let me know that they were mad. People would turn around just to give me dirty looks and whispering things about me out of jealousy. Im pretty sure they all thought my feelings were hurt but, I had just had the most amazing experience and it still wasn't over. Nothing could make me mad.

As I got closer to the door I started getting worried that he wouldn't get me. I stopped and looked around to see if I could find him. It was like the hardest game of Where's Waldo trying to seak him out through the crowd of people taking everything off the stage.

Just as I was about to turn around and walk away a figure dressed in white and red caught my eye.

It was him.