Chapter 11

----- Edited -----
Aniqa's POV:

I know Summer likes Ali. HER FIRST CRUSH! After we all meet up, she's always so happy, her usually cold moody ass eyes light up if she sees him, she's always talking about him.

I won't meddle.

I'll just ask her what she thinks. I know all about Summer finding it hard to love. But I've seen her tell him secrets and blush around him. They're meant to be.

No don't meddle Aniqa.

Summer's POV:

Aniqa ran up the stairs, took off her hijab, flung the door close and rolled up her sleeves.

"You LURV Ali-Nooh." I opened my mouth to reply but I couldn't. I had dreamt about him. About us growing old together.

Seeing as he was the first person I've had a 'crush' on, I made an extra prayer for a dream to help me see if he's right for me. Allah gave me a dream in return. I sighed.

"Aniqa, help me! I feel tingles, I blush, my heart flutters, he makes me laugh, I had a dream!" Aniqa rolled her eyes.

"I know. You're perfect for each other." She said smirking. I felt my eyes watering.
"Aniqa, what if he doesn't like-like me back? I'll ruin the friendship." Aniqa looked at me, thoughtfully.
"Leave that to me."

Aniqa's POV:

I looked down at my phone. Me and Arif had already been having a conversation about these two so as soon as I text him saying
Found out if Ali loves Summer, ASAP- A He of course, understood and rushed on it. However, he hasn't text me back. I looked over at Summer.

She was chewing her nails. I laughed at how serious this situation was yet how we managed to make it sound like a typical high school crush. Trust me, these two are anything but you're typical crush...

Arif's POV:

"You fancy Summer." I know Ali likes Summer, it was obvious. He sighed.
"Yes, I do, okay? I blush, I feel happy, I get tingles! For God's sake, I prayed for a dream and I got it! ISTIKHARA. We were growing old together!" I scratched my neck.

"Propose to her. Trust me, I know she likes you back." He looked at me, confused and shocked.
"Aniqa's having the same conversation with Summer and she likes you. Man up, propose."

"PROPOSE?"
"Yeah. It's not really that hard. Come on if you made istikharah it has to mean something. Do it now, her Dad is looking for a marriage for Summer."
"I'll think about it." He said seriously.

You've got to love Aniqa and Arif for this, right? Vote, comment and share, please. Also, I won't always be updating like 3 times a day.