Chapter 13 - Vulnus

Not exactly sure how you guys will take this next chapter, there's a lot of drama and violence in this one. Don't be mad :( 

When I got home I scrubbed myself until I thought I was going to bleed. I don't regret what I did with Kyle, it was my decision, what I felt bad about was that Holden probably felt the whole thing, 

Who cares. She snarled at me, That was amazing. 

And it was amazing, a boy can he hold himself. I lost track after the second hour, but when the sweat dried and he eventually feel alseep I left. I felt bad about leaving, but I couldn't have anybody find me like that, I can't have anybody smell him on me. What happened last night has to remain a secret.

"Hurry up" Amber banged on the door. 

Looking at myself in the mirror, my skin was red raw, my hair dripping wet, scanning over my body I can still feel every place he touched, every place he kissed, it felt good to be with a guy again but I just don't think that Kyle is the right guy for me to start a relationship with. 

Amber looked shocked when she saw the state of my skin, ignoring her morning shower she followed me to my room where I told her the happenings of last night, not in detail of course just an overview. 

"What about Holden?" the infinite question that will rule my life,

"We've decided to see other people, he's been seeing other girls and Kyle is the first guy I've been with since I've been with Holden last year I needed to, ok?" she just nodded, not really sure how to answer the question. 

"But didn't he feel it?" I knew he did, but how he was going to react I don't know, Amber took my silence as a yes and I knew she felt it was wrong of us to do it and it was none of her business, part of the reason is because of her but I wasn't going to bring it up. 

"How's your mate hunt going?" I asked, 

"I'm not mate hunting" she deflects.

"You're going out of your way to make sure you see every guy in this town. That is mate hunting" she blushes when realises I know what she's doing, 

"You can't force these things Amber, you force it and you might unbalance you and him" I know I wasn't one to talk, Holden and I are majorly unbalanced but we found each other naturally, I was more ready than he was to settle down and that's nobody's fault. 

My phone buzzed on my night stand and I knew before even looking at it that it was Holden, it was only a meesage, but the emotions I was getting off him told me he was mad and I just hope it wasn't about last night. 

WE NEED TO TALK!

Capital letters and exclaimation mark. 

While driving to the Pack house a million scenarios played in my mind, what could he possibly want? I would give anything not to find out.

But instead of it being one on one talking nearly the whole fucking pack was there outside the house, this was much more than just an argument about what happened last night. Stepping out of my car I walk slowly to the group of werewolves, their adrenaline and energy running high as many were fighting against their wolves. 

"There she is" one of the wolves whispered and soon all eyes were on me, a path was made and I didn't have to guess as to where it would lead. Alpha Knight, Luna Knight and Holden were standing infront of everybody and their eyes were glued to mine, I couldn't read why I was in so much trouble, their faces gave nothing away. 

"Lily Dexter, of this packs defence line, you were spotted yesterday consorting with a werewolf hunter, is this true or false?" Alpha Knight had a duty to his pack, to protect them and I had the same duty being a part of the packs defence line, I don't know how he found out I was with Taylor yesterday, then it hit me, Cooper, searching around I knew Cooper had to be here, he was to become Beta when Holden turned eighteen, it was mandatory for him to attend and yet no matter how hard I tried to find him, I could and I knew this was not going to end well for me.