Best Christmas Gift

FYI, this part is not connected to the story. This is basically a vkook one shot that I wrote as a Christmas bonus :)

~~~~~~~

BTS just came home from their last fan sign for the year.

The exhaustion of Jungkook's body made him collapse on the couch, earning some jealous gazes from the other members who wanted to plop themselves on the couch as well. Now that Jungkook took over it, they all have to walk all the way to their own rooms.

He closed his eyes with satisfaction. Today was really nice, as always, having to meet their fans. It's just a little sad that they won't be meeting them for awhile.

He can feel himslef drifting off to sleep. I guess I'm sleeping on the co-

But his thoughts were cut off when he felt a weight on top of him.

He opened his eyes and saw his hyung's huge boxy grin.

"Hyung!" He whined. Jungkook never whines. But this is an exception, his body hurts as hell. And with his hyung pressing his body to him, is not helping at all.

He was busy cursing his hyung in his head that he didn't realized right away how close their faces are.

Now that he noticed, his cheeks is turning red like a tomato. He's thankful that it was already dark outside and that no one has the energy to turn on any lights.

"Jiminie pabo is snoring so loud in our room." The elder said, Jungkook is sure he saw him pout.

"But can you not jump on to me? Like maybe do it more gently?" Jungkook still couldn't stop his whinings.

He heard his hyung's deep chuckle that made Jungkook shiver. Just a little.

The elder kissed, kissed, Jungkook's nose and told him afterwards that Jungkook is cute when he's whining. And that he should do it more often.

"But promise me to just do it in front of your V hyung. Ok?" The elder said, closing his eyes.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around the elder's waist. Might as well have a human teddy bear. Not that Jungkook hugs one whenever he's asleep.

Jungkook woke up from the loud squealing. Seriously, which one of the guys just squealed?

He wasn't surprised when he saw that it was his 4D hyung who's squealing while running around the dorm.

He sat up groggily and rubbed his eyes to get rid of the sleep.

"What the hell, hyung?" He said, giving his hyung a death glare for ruining his beauty sleep.

"Did you just cursed in front of me?!" Jin hyung suddenly appeared from the kitchen doorway, with an offended look. Shit, Jungkook muttered. Even though he's already turning 20 next year, and going to turn into an adult soon, the other members, especially his Jin hyung, expected him to not do anything inappropriate like cursing. And maybe drinking. Jungkook is not sure why he's even listening to them.

"Sorry." He muttered quitely. Jin hyung made sure to give him a death glare before going back to the kitchen. He's probably cooking their breakfast.

"But why do you look so excited though?" Jungkook asked his V hyung, who's still jumping and running around the dorm.

"It's Christmas you idiot!" His hyung said, patting his head. He moved away from his touch and glared at him.