06

It was a new day. The birds were chirping and the sun shone brightly.

"Wake up, sleepy heads!" Soonyoung boomed as he withdrew the curtains.

"Let me sleep, god dammit," Jihoon groaned, throwing a pillow at the bright, happy boy.

"Hey!"

Though the sun was warm, and his room mates were insane, Joshua simply couldn't get the energy he needed to get up. He was tired, mentally and physically. The illness was starting to be a toll on him, and his fragile body. His heart, was broken from Jeonghan's easy words that didn't go easy on him.

he was drained.

Thinking about Jeonghan, hurts him. From his smiley, bright eyes that sparkled whenever, his long hair that would be tied up in a ponytail most of the time, to his beauty mark on his cheek and his pink lips Joshua wished so terribly to kiss.

Boy, was Joshua love-sick.

"Hey Joshua"
"Joshua?"
"HONG JISOO!"

"Wait what." Joshua was woken from his day dream by Hoshi yelling his name, at the top of his lungs. Nothing unusual.

"Your phone has been buzzing for ages now, jeez. You've been so out of it lately, are you okay?" the concerned voice of his friend make him stop to question .

is he okay?

He doesn't know.

Grabbing his phone, his heart seemed to have been caught in his throat, and everything else didn't really matter anymore.

'2 missed calls from Jeonghannie <3'

Fumbling around on his phone, he punches the keypad and phones Jeonghan.

'What could Jeonghan possibly want from me..?'

shua: hey

han: hi

shua: why did you call me, like, twice?

han: I just wanted to hear your voice.

Joshua paused. He didn't know exactly how to react.

shua: really, Jeonghan? I know you, and I know you are not the kind to randomly ring someone up unless it's important.

han: how would you know?

shua: I've known you for 3 years now, Jeonghan. We've been best friends for 3 years do you really think I wouldn't know?

han: well... you caught me. Yeah, I called you up because I... I needed to talk to you.

shua: sure, what's it about?

han: are you free later on? I feel like it'd be better if we meet up over coffee.

Joshua's hands instinctively runs through his messy hair.

shua: yeah, sure. I have nothing else to do anyway.

han: great! I'll see you at our usual café at uh 2?

shua: yeah, 2 is fine.

--

A/N : hEy hEy hEy this chapter is just a filler, I'm sorry ●﹏● please vote and comment your thoughts hehe :]