Chapter 22: Pansy's Problem

All she could do was stare at Pansy. Rose knew she was a Slytherin but kidnapping her? That's seemed to be going a little too far. Rose looked around for her journal. Pansy held it up.

"This what your looking for?" She handed it to Rose who took it. "So Draco's ticklish huh. Ya ya save the doe eyes of corse I read it. You should really find a spell that can wipe this thing when your done writing. I'm sure brilliant Granger knows one." Pansy sneered.

So why them hell am I here again???

Rose wrote angrily with Pansy's quill. Pansy read it and smiled almost shyly. "Well, you aren't a Slytherin, but you know Draco really well. So I was hoping you could sort of set us up? Without judging me because a Slytherin would have spread this like wildfire. None of these useless girls could help." She looked down.

Rose stared at her and stared trying to figure out if she was serious. Would she really kidnap her for boy advice? Pansy did seem like a rather blunt person...

Fine. I'll chose to believe that you're telling the truth. But next we can just meet, you don't have to kidnap me.

"Ya, I figured you wouldn't want to be seen with a Slytherin so I thought this would be easier." Pansy said. Rose just stared at her again. No wonder Pansy was in Slytherin and not Raverclaw.

So you fancy Draco?

"Yup. I just gotta know how to win him over." Pansy sighed. Rose thought about Draco, he really only cared about himself. How could Pansy see anything in him? Rose sighed again.

Look Pansy, Draco, he's a good person, and I know he's definitely more attractive then the rest of the guys in Slytherin, but I'll be frank with you. Draco is a self centered arse.

I have know him for a while and we are very close, yet he still cares more about himself than anyone else. That's how it's always been.

Even when I would come over to his house as a young disabled girl, it was always Draco first. Draco was first pick, first in line, first to be feed. That's how he was raised and that's how he is.

If your sure you really fancy Draco then first I suggest you get closer to him. You've barely even meet him! He will want you to put him first, so do so sometimes, but never always!! If you do all the time then he will think of you no better than those two cronies that follow him around.

Good luck, you'll need it.

Rose handed Pansy her notebook. Pansy read it over sometimes frowning and other times laughing. Then she handed it back to Rose.

"Thank you for your help. I'm glad we can still be friends even thought your a lion. No offense but yuck!" Pansy laughed. Rose did her silent laugh and started scribbling fast. They talked like this through the night till the collapsed side by side in Pansy's bed.