Oops

VIOLET'S DRESS FOR THE NIGHT ABOVE.

"Let's go ", I said to Denise who had a wide smile and followed behind me while everyone remained still.

I didn't glance behind me , even though I really wanted to just to see their faces.

In truth I wanted run up the stairs for the attention I was receiving. I wasn't one to seek attention but now that I'm stuck in place in this lifestyle I know I can't let anyone walk over me or else I would be viewed as weak.

And weak I'll never be.

With my head held high , I forced myself to have my hands at my sides instead of wrapped around me, in comfort.

Finally reaching the floor level , the girls finally started to follow after me.

"Pink room", I said to the guards that I passed , and I didn't glance at him , because he would see my eyes were unsure of what I was doing at this very moment.

"Yes m'am ", he respond instantly and started to escort to my room going through another hallway I had never been before.

Going through another hallway we finally reached the familiar hallway that led to the Pink Room. He quickly went and opened it for me .

"Thank you", I said as I passed him giving him a small smile , and he just stared at me then fixed his composure .

"U-uh no - no it's my job ", he said blushing , his voice stuttering quite a bit.

Giving him a small smile and curt nod I entered. And started to walk around the room, observing my surroundings. Walk by each make up table while the girls entered the room .

"V-violet - if you don't mind can you follow me p-please ", Denise said quietly and I glanced at her as she had her head bent down.

"Yeah of course ,", I answered her and frowned at her stance . Going to her I slowly put a hand on her shoulder and I was shocked to see her tense up.

"Are you okay?", I asked her and she immediately relaxed her stance.

"Yes of course , um this way please ", she gestured and looked around the room to see all the girls heading to their designated makeup tables .

"So , um upon tradition we do have this assigned table to the um leader - you would say , and since your the um leader for right now , you get your own personal table up there ", she explained and pointed upwards to a second small floor that contained a somewhat small lounge .

"I - I never noticed that -" I whispered beside her.

"Well , it used to be my like a second office for me , and it was closed but Eduardo wanted it for you", she said climbing up the small stairs.

As we went up the room became quite again and it wasn't before someone gave their opinion.

"Hey! What is she doing there Denise ", yells Sonia coming closer to the steps.I ignore her and start looking at the products on the table.

"Don't worry your pretty head about it ", Denise says walking to the rail and looking below her.

"If she thinks she can walk in here and act like she owns the place she ha-" Sharlene started to say , throwing her blonde hair behind her shoulder.