[ 1 ]

Thanks to youjustgotparished for the amazing banner.

Special thanks to Reema826 for editing this chapter.

******************************

A/N: Heya my readers. I'm back after a long time now. Readers who have read this chapter before 3-04-16 are recommended to read this again as I've made many changes here. I'd to change the names of the characters because of some inconvenience. So from now

Shaun Williams ---> Samarth Dikshit
Tiffany Thompson ---> Tamanna Talwar
Phillip Collin ---> Pawan Alhuwalia

****************************

'Mummy, c'mon, wake up! You have to make me my lunch for school. Don't you remember?' I kept on yelling at the top of my voice at my mother, who was sleeping contently till a bit too late. It may look odd that I have to wake my own mother up considering that others have their moms to wake them up. But this morning, her phone's alarm didn't ring, I guessed, as I found her sleeping even after my alarm at 6:30 am. Her alarm always rang at 6 am before mine because she does Yoga early in the morning before brushing her teeth and also had to make lunch for me and my sister, Tanaya.

Anyway, it was now on my shoulders to wake her up.

'What time is it? Oh! It's already 6:41 now. What happened to that silly alarm? Why didn't it ring? You and Tanaya were again toying with my phone last night, right? It must have been you two who turned off the alarm. Why do you both keep on touching my phone? See, I am late now. How will I do Yoga today?-' my mom, being the most melodramatic one in our family of four, kept rambling on and on. Key word here is most. I've inherited her genes too, after all.

'Now, will you please get up so that I and Tanaya can at least reach the school on time?' I said in an irritated tone as I was still thinking of the dream that I had the night before.

'What happened to you? Cut the snappy attitude. Don't you dare talk to your mother like that. Why are you being rude so early in the morning? Did you have any dream? What did you see in that dream?' she questioned me, getting out of the bed, as if she knew what exactly was going on in my mind. Seriously, sometimes mum acts like a mind reader. But I also tend to prove her that I'm no less than her and I'll never let her know the reality until I myself want to tell her.

'No, mummy, I didn't see any dream and even if I did, I don't remember anything,' I lied and walked towards the basin to brush my teeth. Mom took no notice of my reply and went downstairs for Yoga. I took a quick bath, dressed myself in my school uniform and went downstairs to have breakfast.

'Why can't you tie your hair? When will you learn to tie your hair yourself and give me some peace?' Mom yelled when I asked her to tie my hair and I could feel her anger on me in the way she combed my hair, undoing the knots roughly which compelled me to suppress the whimper that almost escaped my mouth.

I hate my hair for this. It gets tangled very quickly and needs a lot of combing. I'm extremely lazy, so mum is the only one whom I somehow manage to persuade to comb my hair. Unfortunately, I'm very sensitive in my scalp part. So whenever someone or I comb my hair, I have to deal with a lot pain.

'You'll be begging me to tie my hair the day I'll be knowing it!' I said proudly and continued, 'moreover, do you want me to become like Tanaya?'

'No, never! It's better to tie your hair if you'll be like her if I won't!' Mom said as to jest a little.