Chapter 10

~Robinson's P.O.V~

I woke up the next morning with my beautiful mate lying on my chest. Just seeing her made me fall in love with her all over again. She looked so calm and peaceful at the moment, like nothing ever happened to her. I wish she stays like this even after she wakes up. 

And just as that came into my mind, all the horrible things she told me about her parents came running back to me and the anger started flooding in my veins.

Alicia stirred and sniffed the air.

"Why are you angry? I can smell it on you."

"Nothing. Something just came into my mind," I say and she gets up before kissing my cheek, instantly calming me down,

"You don't have to be angry on them. I'm sure Alpha Kevin would punish them good. I've always been like a daughter to him and Luna Zoey."

"Well, then I hope he does something otherwise your parents are gonna die by my hands."

~Anastasia's P.O.V~

Last night, me and Andrew heard everything Alicia told Robinson and by the look on Andrew's face, I'm sure he was ALMOST the same as Robinson.

"How can someone be that cruel to a poor girl? None of what happened was her fault," he had said.

"I know, Andy. I'm gonna talk to dad today. She deserves so much more. And her parents deserve to rot in hell," I said and he nodded. 

So, now I'm standing in front of dad's office to tell him the story so Alicia doesn't have to face the pain all over again. She's already had enough.

"Dad? Are you there?"

"Yes, sweetie. Come on in," he replies and turn the knob. He's there on his desk with a book in his hand.

I walk towards his desk and sit right in front of him,"dad, I want to tell you something," I say and he puts his book down on the desk before looking at me straight in the eyes.

"I know," he says and my face turns into an expression of confusion.

"What do you know?"

"That you and Andrew mated," and my face turns beet red.

"Gosh NO! I mean yes we mated, but, that isn't what I came here to tell you."

"Then what is it?"

"It's about Alicia. Your beta, her father, has been abusing her since childhood. Even her mother because she's not a normal werewolf. She's a hybrid," I say and I see him focusing somewhere else as if mind-linking someone.

"He's coming," he says after a long pause.

"Who's coming?" I ask.'

"Yes, Alpha. You called?" I turn around to a familiar face.

"Yes, Beta, I called you," my dad says and gets up from his seat to walk towards the beta.

Damn, I might get in trouble. I don't wanna to be his enemy now, do I?

"I'll just be leaving now," I say and scurry out of the room.

I should better tell Alicia before someone else does.

I reach over Alicia's door and just as I'm about to knock it swings open revealing a scared looking Alicia.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Someone told everything to the Alpha," she says and the tears are visible in her eyes. 

Robinson comes from behind her and rubs her shoulder comfortingly.

"You have me to thank for that," I say and she looks at me with.... anger?

"WHY IN THE HELL'S NAME DID YOU DO THAT?" She shouts and I get even angrier. I have Alpha blood in me and I don't like getting disrespected.

"Don't you dare shout at me, Alicia. I'm still an Alpha. And I did it for you. So that you don't have to go through all the pain again while telling the story."

"I-I'm sorry. It's just my dad, he screamed and threatened me through the mind link," she says and now the tears are full on streaming down her face.

"It's okay. Let's just go and see what's happening."

We reach back to my dad's office and I see two guards holding the beta and taking him away.

"You will pay for this, Alicia. You and all your filthy friends!" The beta shouts. Alicia hugs Robinson and cries in his chest.

Andrew is here now and is hugging me from behind, "good job, love," he whispers in my ear, making me shiver.

My dad walks up to us and gives me and Alicia a hug.

"I never knew this pack would be run by two female wolves," he chuckles and me and Alicia trade a look which only we both can understand.

"What about us?" Robinson asks.

"Well, you two boys are going to be their partners. Like Andrew will be like the Luna. And you, Robinson, will accompany Alicia. The crowning ceremony will be held soon," he says then walks off.

Me and Alicia grin to each other and then turn to our mates and grin at them.

"I'm proud of you love," Andrew says and pecks me on the lips.

----------------------------------------

Story about to come to an end........ <3