7

"i'm home!" daesom said, her hands full of banana milks.

hoseok excitedly took the milks away from her without any word of thanks and jogged back to the living room.

"look yoongi, i bought you banana milks!" hoseok exclaimed.

"i don't want them." yoongi muttered, eyes on his phone.

at this moment hoseok frowned and sighed, "why?"

"i hate banana milks." yoongi shrugged.

"where's tae?" daesom questioned.

"he's not here." hoseok said.

then his phone rang, and he looked at the caller id.

"speak of the devil." he muttered, pressing the call button.

"hello?"

"yah, what are you doing?" the other line spoke. it was quiet loud so both daesom and yoongi could hear him.

"nothing. i offered yoongi some banana milks but he doesn't want them. do you want some?" hoseok asked.

"you're with yoongi right now?" hoseok hummed in reply.

"where are you?" the other line asked again.

"home sweet home."

"great. i'm coming over." taehyung said, ending the call without listening to hoseok's reply.

hoseok furrowed his brows, "he must be bored or something. don't you think so, yoongi?"

but yoongi wasn't even listening to him as he was still on his phone.

hoseok pouted, "are you texting with your girlfriend?"

yoongi's head snapped up at the mention of the word girlfriend.

"what? i don't even have a girlfriend to begin with. never have, never will." yoongi shook his head.

"oh, and can i have some of that?" yoongi asked, pointing to the milks in hoseok's hands.

hoseok looked at them then back at yoongi, "i thought you said you didn't want them because you hate them?"

"that was a long time ago." yoongi said, shrugging.

"i remember it was only a few minutes ago. but oh well." hoseok muttered, tossing a milk to yoongi in which the former caught it right on time.

ding dong.

"must be taehyung. i'll go get it." daesom said, rushing to open the door.

"hey there tae— what in the world, jimin what are you doing here?"

yoongi snapped his head up again for the second time after hearing the name jimin, his ears perking in interest.

"jimin?" he called out, walking to the door.

"oh, hey there yoongi." jimin smiled at the older boy, hugging him friendly as he did.

"what are you doing here?" yoongi asked, hugging him back.

"i was with tae when he said he was gonna visit you so i decided to follow him." jimin replied, breaking away from the hug.

yoongi nodded and looked at taehyung who stood just beside jimin, "oh, well then. come in, and jimin would you like to have some of these?" yoongi asked jimin, waving his bottle of milk in front of him.

before jimin could reply, taehyung spoke up, "i'm also here, yoongi. why didn't you offer me?"

daesom agreed, "i'm also here. geez, i feel left out." she said, making her way back to the living room.

-

"it's dark. we should get going now." taehyung said, looking out the window.

"can't you stay for the night? sleepover?" hoseok sulked.

taehyung grinned, "i'd love too! that's why I took these just in case!" he said, talking out extra shirts.

"what about me? i didn't take anything with me except for my phone." yoongi said.

"me too." jimin uttered.

"you can use mine." hoseok beamed.

"i don't wanna stay for the night." yoongi shook his head.

"what? why?" hoseok pouted.

"because i don't want to. i don't feel like it. bye." yoongi said, leaving the house.

"that guy, really." hoseok muttered, rolling his eyes.

a/n:

this chap sucks a lot bye.