Chapter 3

HYERA'S POV

"Aigoo, what happened to you?" A nurse asked me as her hands were checking on my knees. "I fell just now." I lied as a fake smile appeared on my face.

"Sit here..." She directed and I made my way to the bed beside her.

*
*
*

"Ouch!" I whined when she was cleaning my wounds. I couldn't deny it, it stung a lot.

"Finished!" The nurse said, before giving me advice to be more careful next time. I smiled at her sincerely, but deep in my heart I was cursing badly to that Kim Taehyung.

I think it's better if she gives advice to that jerk, a.k.a Taehyung, to stop bullying me and I will never have to come to this place again. Haish!

I thanked her and walked to the class alone since Jina already went off to finish her homework.

"Arghh!" As I walked alone, I heard someone shout at the corner of the hall. I tried to run, but I couldn't because my knee still hurt, so I just walked. A bit faster than before, since I was curious about what was happening.

I was startled when I saw a group of guys bullying an innocent girl.

I could tell that she was scared from her face and her trembling body. When I stared carefully at the guys, they were Taehyung's group. The group that got me into trouble this morning.

I gritted my teeth when they pulled that girl's hair and threw her books away. Taehyung then took her specs and wore them. Can they stop playing with others specs?

"Yahh! Stop it!" My eyes widened and I instantly closed my mouth afterwards.

OMG, what was that? What did I just say? What kind of bravery was that?

They turned their attention to me and walked towards me, making me walk backwards fast.

"You... Run!" I shouted to the girl. She looked at me, investigated, before she ran, leaving me alone.

What should I do? Run?

One... Two... AND, RUN!

I ran as fast as I could. Even though my knee hurt a lot at that time, but it left when they were chasing after me. The only safe place that passed through my mind is class.

Thank god there were several teachers walking around here. I bowed to the teacher and quickly walked into my class. They also stopped chasing after me and bowed to the teacher politely.

Argh! It's hurt again. Haish, is my leg scared of them, too?

"BTS is coming!"
"There are so damn handsome!"
"Ohmygod! Suga's hair..."
"Taehyung, oppa!"

The girls started to fangirl over Taehyung and his gang, which was so disgusting for me to look at.

Owhh, so his gang name is BTS, huh? What does it mean? Boys that shine? Probably not, because they're better being called boys that stupid.

I snapped out of my mind and went to my place before taking a seat.

Can I change places? I'm kinda scared to face Taehyung for what happened just now.

Jimin's also in the same class as mine. Jimin is not that bad, he's absolutely different from Taehyung. Jimin was quite cute actually. One thing I like about him, is that he only minds his business and he never disturbs me, even though his friends bully me.