Chapter 2

TAEHYUNG'S POV

*Starbucks*

Who is that girl? She's fucking rude. She sat on my place without having any guilt, and what's most frustrating, is that there was no image of fright on her face. Since the first day I came to this school, this is the first time someone sat there without my permission.

I used to put my bag beside me, but when that stubborn nerd got her ass next to me, I couldn't put my bag on it anymore. This is also my first time a nerd like her is brave enough to fight back to me. Usually a nerd girl like her will follow whatever my order is, but she's completely different. The way she acted serious tested my nerve. That's the main reason why I kept hurting her and taking her things.

She deserved it.

"Yahh! It's hurt." I whined and rubbed my forehead, when this jamless boy beside me all of a sudden flicked my forehead. Probably because I didn't hear whatever shitty thing he's trying to tell me.

"Welcome back to the world, bro and thank you very much for making people around me think that I'm CRAZY since I was talking alone the whole time." Jimin said with sarcasm.

"Mianhe... Where's hyung and our maknae?" I asked Jimin. "On their way, maybe?" He replied while checking on the menu.

While waiting forever for those five assholes to come, Jimin and I were talking about some interesting, but perverted topic, which I 100% believe that all the boys in the world always talk about, girls.

Without us noticing, a pair of hands reached out for our heads and brought them towards each other, making them collide very hard.

"Arghh, hyung!" We both rubbed our heads from the impact of the collision. This horse hyung was the one who did that and all of them were chuckling and laughing their throats out, before taking their seats.

"Today, V hyung treats us." Jungkook said bluntly. My eyes were enlarged when he said that I was the one who was gonna pay for the bill. It's not like I didn't want to treat them, but you know what? My members were greedier than pigs. They eat a lot especially the eldest hyung named Jin.

"Yahh! Why me?" I exclaimed, defending myself from paying the bill.

"Because today is March thirtieth... It's your birth date, right?" Jhope said confidently and a chuckle slightly escaped his mouth.

My birthday?

I scoffed. "You seriously know nothing about me. My birthday is on December thirtieth, not March thirtieth..." I said sternly and rolled my eyes since they gave a wrong fact about me.

"But, it's still the thirtieth, right?" RM hyung added, supporting him. Here they go, making a brofist to each other, showing that they had won.

"Haish! Okay... I'll pay." I uttered and all of them looked very, very, very happy, while I was stressing out about the bill.

*
*
*

I entered my house and went straight to my room after my wallet has been thinner than the first hour of class. I threw the wallet and my phone on the bed before going to the toilet and taking a quick bath.

When I was done and about to jump on my bed;

"Taehyung!" Dad called me from downstairs. "Nae!" I shouted back. With a frown, I wore my plain white shirt and rushed downstairs to my parents.

"Taehyung, we have something to tell you." Dad said, sounding serious. He then looked at Mum before turning his gaze back to me. "What is it?" I wondered and took a seat next to my mom, who kept giving me her reassuring smile.