Staring...

Don't you all just love me today? Just kidding! Anyway, enjoy everyone!

Your POV

The plaza is decorated with these lights that remind me of stars, hanging from the stalls. I realize that everyone is here! Everyone! Snow surrounds the trees and covers ground, but luckily Dale and Brian clear the paths daily. Tables with white cloths are situated around the plaza. As well as wooden chairs. My eyes hover towards one of the stalls... The children! They are all wearing suits! Although, Alexis is wearing a pink dress. Malachi is a little old for that, so I notice him standing with Aphmau... But the most noticeable thing... Is that there isn't a single pair of eyes that aren't directed towards me, Neva and Cadenza... I notice Brendan's mouth drop... I don't even want to know why...

"Hey! YN!" Aphmau calls to me, waving me down like a headless chicken... I walk down the stone stairs and into the plaza. The sky is a mixture of pink and orange... Oh my gosh! He's here!

Garroth, Dante and Laurence stand next to Aphmau and Malachi. They all wear suits... Laurence is wearing a green piece of fabric tied around his neck, while Dante has red and Garroth blue... Their shirts are white and they wear black jackets and pants. As well as shiny black shoes. The thing that creeps me out though is that they have the same expression as Brendan on their faces... And believe me... He's really creepy!

"So what do you think?" Aphmau asks when I approach her,
"It's... Wow... But everyone is staring..." I say the last bit under my breath so that only she can hear. Her dress is purple and just like everyone else's, long. That is everyone except me... Her dress is quite simple actually... It has no sleeves but she has a sea blue shawl wrapped around her shoulders keeping her warm. There is white lace wrapped around the bottom half of her dress too. Her black hair pinned back with a purple band. And her makeup only consists of red lipstick and purple eyeshadow. After listening to Cadenza ramble on about this stuff for the past few hours you pick up a few things...

"Don't worry about it!" She winks at me... The boys are still staring! Music starts playing and I realize that a few people have started moving to the music...
"Aphmau?"
"Yes?"
"What are they doing?" She giggles,
"Dancing silly! Also... Snap out of it guys!" She claps her hands in front of Dante, Laurence and Garroth. Making them jump back in surprise.

"Huh? What did I miss?" Dante asks, Aphmau giggles,
"Nothing much... Just you three staring at YN... Kinda like Brendan over there..." She points to Brendan, who seems to be distracted by Nicole, Kaitlyn and Kawaii-chan dancing in a group together.
"Oh my Irene! Did I seriously look like that?" Laurence asks, horrified at what was just said to him, making all of us burst out in laughter.
"Yes, you did!" Aphmau giggles,
"Oh man! That's even worse than being compared to Garroth!" He exclaims...
"HEY!"

We all laugh at his silly comment...

Laurence's POV

She looks... Well... Pretty is an understatement by far! As is beautiful or hot or cute... Only one word comes to mind... Gorgeous... She is absolutely gorgeous... I never wanted someone more than I want her now... I want to be able to call her mine, and only mine... Wow... I sound like Brendan... I didn't even realize that I was staring at her until Aphmau clapped her hands in front of my face...

We stood there laughing for a few more minutes until I decided to ask YN to dance... Sadly someone beat me to it...

"YN, can you dance with me?" Malachi asked her,
"I... Don't really know how..." She admitted...
"I can teach you!" He said happily... Ok... How am I supposed to compete with that?!?! That's it! I'm done! He's won her over!
"Okay... I guess I could try..." She shrugs,
"Yay!" Seriously! How the heck am I going to compete with that?!?!

Love you all! Thanks for all the amazing support! I can't believe how many reads we are getting! That's the last chapter for tonight...

Ciao😋