The Jealousy Game

Umbreon: no prob - oof! The little eevee tackled umbreon to the ground.

Eve: s-sorry I guess I got a little excited. She admitted with a chuckled. "His chest is soo warm, it makes me wanna lay on him and sleep. He's the one who's right for me." Eve thought as she got off of him.

Umbreon: it's ok. He got up and looked at espeon, who was a looking away from him.

Umbreon: are you ok? He asked her.
Espeon: yea I'm fine. Still looking away from him.
Umbreon: are you jealous of the eevee we saved? As soon as umbreon said this, Espeon turned around quickly to him.

Espeon: n-no I'm not jealous of her. She stated, swaying her tail with the wind.

Umbreon: smirked. "I think you are." He teased.
Espeon became a bit flustered. "I am not jealous!" She exclaimed as she looked the other way.

Umbreon: just admit it, you'r-
Espeon: OK FINE I ADMIT, I'M JEALOUS OVER THAT EEVEE! She yelled at him then stormed off. After that, there was loud thunder that roared from a mile away.

Umbreon: seems like its gonna rain.
Eve: Then we gotta go to a shelter. The little eevee sprinted in front of umbreon.

Umbreon: whoa, you're fast for a little eevee. He said as he caught up to her. Eventually, Espeon caught up with them and asked,"where are you guys going?"

Umbreon: finding shelter to get out of the ran poured hard on them. It's been at least 5 minutes since they've been running, they soon found a trainer carrying bags of groceries.

Espeon,Eve,and umbreon looked at the trainer. The trainer knew what there situation was, so noded and made a hand movement signaling them to follow him.

-10 minutes later-

They finally arrived at the trainers house. He struggled with getting his house keys out of his pocket.

After he got his house keys and opened the door, to see a flareon sitting in the middle of the living room floor. The flareon started growling instantly at umbreon. Eve walked up to the flareon started growling, until the furs on the tail and neck went into flames making eve hide behind umbreon.

Trainer: alright that's enough flareon. These are our guests, show some respect. He said as he made his way to the kitchen, to set the groceries on the table.

Flareon rolled his eyes and greeted them with a sarcastic voice. "welcome to my house. That guy in the kitchen his name is Jake.

Eve:"oh ok, well my name is Eve the eevee." Flareon chuckled at her cheerful voice.

Espeon: And I'm Espeon, this is *sighs* umbreon. He looked away. Espeon whispered to umbreon in a angry tone."be least be polite to him, he welcomed us into his home."

Umbreon:"be polite to him?! He growled at me, getting ready to attack me!" He raised his voice, making everyone here him

Flareon: how was I supposed to know that you were friendly? He answered. They were soon interrupted by the smell of food.

Jake: Dinner's ready! He shouted as he settled 4 food bowls on the floor. All 4 of them raced over to the 4 food bowls, only to see a big chunk of meat with red sauce of mush.

Eve: what is this? She asked. Espeon shrugged with umbreon.

Flareon: its chilli! He said as he slammed his head into the food and eating in a fast pace.

Espeon: "I'm Gonna try it." She took a small bite out of it, only to feel like she won a trophy. "This is so good!" She dug her face into the food, doing what flareon was doing.

Umbreon: And you say that I'm messy. He chuckled a bit little.

Espeon: shut it

* 5 minutes later*

Jake: whose ups for 7ths? He rose the pot full of chilli. All of 4 of them groaned as there stomach ached.

Flareon: I'm full
Umbreon: me too
Espeon: same
Eve: I think over fed myself.

Eventually, Jake washed dishes and went up stairs to his room with flareon following him behind, while umbreon,Espeon, and Eve fell asleep on the couch.