Chapter 53

Rosalind's POV

When I got back to the kitchen and cleaned up the spilled flour I noticed something; all the cookies, the cookie dough, and two men were gone.

I sigh to myself and shake my head before Kali and Maddie come back into the kitchen. Immediately Kali opens her mouth to yell but I put my hand over her mouth.

She looks at me confused and I release my hand as I say, "I have a plan."

Kali smirks, "What is your plan?"

"Well, they expect us to be mad and they know in a few minutes we will be after their butts. But, what if we act like it's not a big deal, they'll think that we will have revenge coming for them and it will drive them crazy." I tell her.

Kali nods and says okay, but little Maddie doesn't like the plan as she yells, "IMMA KICK DADDY!"

I pick Maddie up and tell her, "You can kick your daddy and Clay later. Okay?" Maddie crosses her little arms and says "Fine."

I then put Maddie back on the ground so we can remake cookies for the Christmas dinner I plan on having tonight.

Once we were done with the cookies and making the dinner for tonight, I started setting up the large table that can seat everyone with the help of my mom, Kali, and Alexa.

"I can't wait for Santa to come tonight!" Maddie cheers as she runs into the dinning room and jumps into Kali's arms. Kali laughs at her daughter and soon Clayton, along with Kaleb, walk into the room.

The two Alphas look slightly nervous as they do so. Maddie glares at them before she jumps out of her mother's arms and leaves the room very sassily.

"Wonder what that was about." Kaleb says.

Kali rolls her eyes, "She is upset you two ate all the cookies."

Kaleb and Clayton's faces turn pale and they look at each other. I laugh as I say, "Oh don't act so scared of your own mates. It's fine, we don't care that you ate them."

Clayton walks over to me and clears his throat, "You can't fools us, Princess."

I shake my head before turning around and I go back to setting the table as I say, "We're not trying to fool you. We made more cookies so it's okay."

I can feel Clayton's uneasiness and I smile to myself. The plan is working perfectly.

"Oh come on. What you two are planning?" Kaleb asks.

I look to Kali and she looks at me and we both smirk.
"We're not planning anything." Kali answers him.

The room goes completely quiet for a minute and finally Clayton yells, "WHAT ARE YOU WOMEN GOING TO DO TO US?!"

I turn around and walk so my body is against Clay's as I say, "Babe, we're not planning anything. No need to worry." With that I kiss his cheek and walk out of the room and he mind-links me,

'Are you really fine with it? Or are you and Kali planning our deaths?'

I smile to myself and don't reply.

The next morning I wake early when I remember 'Santa' has come and I want to see all the young pups in the pack's reaction as they open the presents Clayton bought them all.