twelve

Chapter Twelve// Charlotte Grayson

  There was a slight nudge on my right shoulder and I turned over moving away from the nudge.

"Psst, wake up! We are leaving soon." A female voice whispered and I used my hand to swat it away. "Oh my god Charlotte. Hurry up and get your ass up!" Lola screams and smacks my forehead hard.

I quickly sat up and looked over at her with my scary eyes. She puts her hands up in surrender and I pushed my comforter out of the way.

"Okay, I picked out your outfit for the plan. Simple pair of leggings, white shirt and your nikes. Gotta be comfy," she winks at me and I groan getting  out of my comfortable bed. I dragged my feet into my bathroom and shut the door on Lola's face. I turned on the shower and stripped down till I was in my birthday suit. As soon as the bathroom started to steam up, I went in the hot shower.

Doing my shower routine, I shaved my legs, underarms and including my kitty. Once I finished, I grabbed my scented strawberry vanilla body wash and begin washing my body.

Minutes passed and I was still in the shower until Lola's voice entered my bathroom.

"Gosh Char, I know you aren't a morning person but get your booty out of that shower!" She screams and opens the shower curtain. When the shower curtain opened, I turned the shower head off. Lola threw me my burgundy towel and I dried off quickly. Since she is in here I have to be a lot quicker.

"You have 5 minutes to brush your teeth, wash your face, and put your clothes on." She took her phone out and put the timer on. "Ready, set, go!" She starts the timer and I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste. I quickly put the stupid paste on my toothbrush and brushed my teeth quickly.

Every Night Lola sleeps over and we have to get up early she times me. The fastest I have finished is 7 minutes and 36 seconds. For not a morning person that is pretty good, but Lola wants me to get down into the 5s.

"Hurry!" Lola smacks her hands on the bathroom counter and I was moving onto washing my face. Clean and clear morning solution is the best! I scrubbed that on my face quickly and washed it off as soon as I covered every crack and corner on my face. I went back into my bedroom and grabbed my undergarments and clothes for the day.

Note, I still have my towel on me while do these stupid bathroom games.

I went back into the bathroom and shooed Lola out so I can change. Once she got her butt out; I dropped my towel and put on my no line panties since I am wearing leggings and my black sports bra. Right after I put my undergarments on, I slipped my white shirt on and leggings.

"Done!" I shouted and Lola came in looking on her phone.

"4 minutes 57 seconds!" Lola fist pumps the air. Then she pointed to my hair and feet.

Looking in the mirror, I groan. How come I didn't notice my hair was this wavy?! Internally slapping myself, I used my hair tie and pulled up my wet wavy hair into a bun. Pushing pass Lola my nikes and socks were on the ground by the door.

"Make sure you take a jacket. It's cold outside." Lola states, putting a sweater over her head. Stupid bipolar Austin weather. One day it is hot and then the next it is cold!

I quickly put my shoes and socks on, grabbing a jacket. Our suitcases was downstairs and we were ready to go. Lola's parents stayed at my house the night since it would've been too much if the airport bus had to pick up from two houses.

"Ready best friend for a hot Christmas?" Lola asks linking are arms together. I nodded and we were off to downstairs.

"Darren do you have the passports?" My mother's voice shouted through the house and my dad shouted back a yes. Charlie was standing by the door texting someone, probably Reign. Cam and Carson were auguring over something stupid. Lola's parents were loading up the airport bus and my parents came over to help them.

"You guys are so annoying, shut up!" Lola whines looking between Cam and Carson. I nodded in agreement and Carson roll his eyes.

"Kids let's go!" My dad yells and we were all loading ourselves into the bus.

Can't wait to see the beach and enjoy the warm sun.

✷✷✷

The flight was bumpy and I felt so uncomfortable. The pilot said we are landing in less than 30 minutes, but I need to get off this plane and pee! I don't want to pee on the airplane because my pee is going to be a long pee and I don't want people thinking I'm pooping. Ha no.

Lola was sitting in the middle seat between Charlie and I. Cam and Carson were sitting with some girl trying to win her attention or something like that. The parents were sitting across each other playing Spades.

Charlie has his beats on his shoulders since I have to pee really bad and he was helping me with the pee pain. Lola was snoring loudly and I really wanted to laugh but Charlie wouldn't let me.

Because he said I'll pee my pants.

"Look Charlie!" I tell him, tapping his shoulder and pointed outside the window. The water was crystal clear and it looked so beautiful. But it also made me want to pee more. Charlie closed the shade down quickly and waving his finger in my face.

The intercom came on and the pilot spoke again," Seatbelt signs has been turned on. All place trays need to be up. Please stay in your seats, we will be arriving in Bridgetown, Barbados shortly."

That's when the plane started to tilt to the side and the wind kept blowing it. My hands clenched the arm rest and I closed my eyes tightly as the plane descended.

I hate planes I really do, but they get you everywhere. And I want to go everywhere. My eyes opened right when the wheels hit the ground.

Thank God! We are on mother natures ground. The seatbelt sign turned off and the intercom came on again.

"Welcome to Bridgetown! There will be two exits today. One in the front and one in the back. Please exit the one closet to you. Be careful and happy holidays."

Charlie flicks Lola's arm and Lola looked around until she saw people stand up. She claps her hands together and unbuckles her seatbelt. Charlie and I still had our seatbelt on. Lola frowns as she stands up. Her small body can stand fully in the plane, but ours can't.

"Oh that's right, small people are winning right now," she laughs and I unbuckles my seatbelt quickly.

I really really need to pee, right now!
Lola and mines parents were the first ones off the plane with their carry on bags. Soon it was Cam, Carson and the poor girl who sat between them. After them it was Lola, Charlie and I. My small carry on bag was under the seat, so I grabbed it and followed behind Charlie.

The pilot and flight attendants waved goodbye and as I stepped out of the plane the bright sun blinded me. My eyes opened wide and there was the ocean surrounding the airport. I went down the stairs and followed the rest of the crowd as I was still amazed by the view.

"It's so pretty right?!" Lola says excitedly and I nod my head agreeing with her. "We did good! Picking out this place," she gave me a high five and we soon entered the airport. There was a long line of people waiting to go through customs.

Great... a long line and I still need to pee. Sadly there are no restrooms in this part of the airport.

Pray for me.

✷✷✷

Yay, they are in Barbados! I went there during the summer and it was beautiful! I hope you are liking the story so far cause I am ((; please tell me what you will like to see in this book and I will try to make it happen.

Thanks for reading guy !

Comment

Vote

Follow