fourteen

Jimin and Yoongi were both on their third glass of champagne, leaving both of them very loud and giggly. Mr. And Mrs. Park watched from the other end of the living room and as the two boys whispered to each other on the love seat.

The house had filled with a few of Mr. And Mrs. Park's friends that had come over to celebrate, and the boys had sneaked a few extra drinks among the chaos. This, however, did not go unnoticed by Mrs. Park, who was watching the two boys like a hawk.

"Sweetie, let them be." Mr. Park wrapped an arm around his wife's waist and pulled her closer to him.

"What if they make bad decisions? They're drunk." Mrs. Park said, frowning to herself.

"They're not drunk, dear. They're relaxed. A trait I think you need to work on." Mr. Park said. He dragged his wife towards the kitchen, where most of her friends were talking loudly.

The boys remained completely oblivious to the world around them, too involved in their conversation and each other to pay attention. It was only when everyone started counting down to the new year that they were brought out of their own little world.

Yoongi looked over at Jimin, who was chanting along with his parents and their friends. Jimin smiled brightly when they all hit one, and Yoongi grabbed onto his cheeks, pulling him in for a kiss. Jimin squeaked in surprise before kissing him back.

Yoongi pushed Jimin back against the arm of the couch and laid himself above him. Jimin giggled quietly and ran his hands through Yoongi's hair. Yoongi smiled against Jimin's lips and put his hands against Jimin's cheeks, squishing them together.

"You look like a fish!" Yoongi said, laughing to himself. He continued to play with Jimin's cheeks and Jimin pouted as best as he could while Yoongi pulled at his skin. "But you're a cute fish."

Jimin giggled and pulled Yoongi's head down so he could kiss him again. Yoongi moved slightly so his leg was in between Jimin's, and Jimin tensed a little, his senses coming back to him monetarily. "We're in my living room."

"Right," Yoongi said. He pulled Jimin up of the couch and the two of them tumbled up the steps, both of them trying to beat each other to the top first.

Mrs. Park heard the thump as both of them fell, and Jimin's not so hushed whisper, "be quiet Yoongi, my parents are home!"

Mrs. Park looked over at her husband, who shrugged and continued to eat his cracker. "Look, they're either going to do it when we're not around, or they're going to do it now. At least this way we can get a sense of when we should leave the house based on the sounds we hear. It's not like either of them can get pregnant."

"So you're just going to let them have sex then?" Mrs. Park asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Essentially."

"Okay, pour me another glass of champagne then. And then turn on some music or something." Mrs. Park sighed and sat down at the kitchen table as Mr. Park laughed and patted her shoulder.

Upstairs, Jimin and Yoongi had just found their way to Jimin's room. Yoongi dragged Jimin into the room and closed the door behind him.

"Do you think," Jimin licked his lips. "Do you think they'll mind if we have sex?"

Yoongi snorted slightly and pulled Jimin onto the bed with him. "I don't know. I guess if they do we'll just apologize in the morning."

"Okay sounds good to me," Jimin said. He crawled on top of Yoongi and pressed their lips together, his hands finding Yoongi's hair as Yoongi's slid into his back pockets.

"You know, Jimin, I think you're really cute." Yoongi muttered, kissing down Jimin's neck to his collarbone. Jimin giggled and his face turned red.

"Thanks," he whispered. He shivered as Yoongi pulled his shirt off, the cold air giving him goosebumps.

"You know what else I think?" Yoongi asked. Jimin hummed and took Yoongi's shirt off, throwing it to the other side of the room. Jimin kissed Yoongi's collarbones and sternum, only stopping when Yoongi pulled his head to look at him. "I also think that I want to you to be my boyfriend."

"Okay." Jimin said. Yoongi kissed him again and Jimin sat back on Yoongi's thighs, pouting slightly in thought. "You know, I want to build a blanket fort."

"Whatever you want is fine with me." Yoongi said. He laid his arms behind his head and looked at the boy sitting on top of him.

"Yeah, let's build a fort." Jimin crawled off of Yoongi and opened the chest at the foot of his bed, and pulled out extra blankets and sheets. Yoongi pulled the duvet and blankets off Jimin's bed and threw them into the pile on the floor.

Once the fort was built, the two boys sat inside, staring at their work in wonderment. Yoongi pulled one of the extra blankets around them and they laid down on the makeshift bed they'd made inside the fort.

"I'm tired." Jimin said, cuddling into Yoongi's side. The older boy subconsciously ran his fingers through Jimin's hair.

"Then go to sleep," Yoongi told him.

"I can't." Jimin looked away from Yoongi, staring at the walls of the fort, trying not to look Yoongi in the eyes.

"And why is that?" Yoongi asked. He took his free hand and ran patterns up and down Jimin's arm, watching as a wave of goosebumps followed his finger.

"Because I sleep in just my underwear and now you're here." Jimin muttered. He blushed slightly, and was glad he wasn't facing Yoongi.

"You can still sleep in your underwear. I promise I won't look at you." Yoongi said, crossing his finger over his heart. Jimin looked over his shoulder at him with wide eyes.

"Promise?" Jimin asked. Yoongi nodded and covered his eyes with his hand. Jimin quickly kicked his jeans off and they landed in the corner of his room, along with both boy's shirts. Jimin laid back down and pulled the blanket over him. "If you need to, you can, ah– uh, de-pant."

Yoongi laughed and slid his pants off, pushing them into the pile of their clothes. He got under the covers with Jimin and sighed to himself.

"Goodnight Yoongi." Jimin muttered, already half asleep. Soft snores could be heard soon after, and Yoongi rolled over so he was facing the younger boy.

"Goodnight, Jimin." He whispered, kissing his forehead and throwing his arm over Jimin's waist.

tbh there was supposed to be smut and then I decided I wanted them to build a fort and be cute instead so *shrug*