31

Merry Christmas my loves :)

--------------------

Neriah

After laying in the bed for hours being sad I went downstairs to get the money off the counter.

But first I had to raid the refrigerator. I took the orange juice out and drank from the bottle since it was almost gone.

I dumped all the money out the envelope and nearly choked. I coughed and all that was in my mouth flew out and ran down my chin onto the floor

"Shit." I jogged to the other side of the kitchen to get a paper towel and wiped the orange juice off the floor.

There was three stacks that came out.

A small piece of paper laid under the rubber band on the last one.

It's $20,00. Do what you want with it. Just don't spend all of it on food. -JZ

I rolled my eyes at the last comment and stuffed all the money back in the envelope. He knows me all to well.

I looked around the house and realized empty it is in here. It needs a woman's touch.

You can tell where most of the decorating went to. All the bedrooms are amazing but both his living rooms and dining room look so boring.

If I didn't want to be a physical therapist I'd be on HG TV or something.

I took my phone out my pocket and started online shopping for the house.

Will

I read the message from the unknown number three more times before tucking it in my suit pocket.

Lil bitch is alive huh?

She better be lucky the mayor Galloway invited me to this basketball game in Canada or I'd be on my way to beat her ass.

I know Rookie is a live. I watched last weeks game.

I'll admit when I'm wrong. If he was dead that would've cost me money. He's really bringing the teams ratings up.

Even after that unforgettable miss at that last basket, he's the most talked about star in the NBA.

One of mt assistants waited patiently at the bottom of the steps of my plane.

"I've already put your belongings in the car for you Mr. Cox."

"Thank you Malory. Can you schedule a mandatory meeting with Jacques Zion." She walked beside me typing away on her iPad.

"The teams plane ride is 53 minutes long, from Cleveland to here. Their plane should be arriving in five minutes or less. I've sent him an email and he should receive it as soon as he lands." I smiled at how quick she is.

"Very good. Thank you. Have a car pick him up from here. Have one of my guards take his bags to his hotel room."

"I'm on it." I smiled and waved at fans who took pictures of me as I passed by. My security lead to my limo to take me to my apartment that I have here. They held paparazzi back as they reached for me.

"Smile. You don't want voters getting the wrong idea." Malory whispered to me. I smiled for the cameras no matter how much those bright as lights hurt my damn eyes.

Security put up a barrier so they wouldn't run over and touch me. I don't want any of these annoying ass fans to ruin my $900 Armani suit with their dirty ass hands.