Huh?

Shadow was looking at the view from a cliff, he signed as he looked around "I can't believe that faker" he whispered closing his eyes. "What did I do this time?" The voice of the blue blur spoke up. Shadow turned to looked at him "nothing Sonic" he mumbled looking right at him. "Ok now I know something is up because you said my name" the blue blur smirked.

Shadow growled at the blue hedgehog and started to walk off. He was a few feet away when he heard Sonic talking to someone. He ran back and saw Scourge standing in front of Sonic. Shadow quickly ran and jumped in front of Sonic glaring at Scourge, " still protective over Blue huh stripes?" He asked with a smirk.

"Let's go" Shadow growled as he grabbed Sonic's arm and walked away, leaving a smirking Scourge. "What's the big deal Shadz?" He asked following the ultimate life form. "Fine Faker! Do you want to know what is wrong?!" Shadow growled as he turned to look at Sonic face to face. Sonic felt pain in his face as Shadow punched him "ow! What was that for Shadow!" He yelled holding his face.

"FOR EVERYTHING!!! for pushing me out of the way! You could have been killed! Don't you understand your like a little brother to me!!" He yelled then suddenly stopped just hearing what he just said. Sonic suddenly fell on his knees holding his head. "Little bro?" He mumbled as Shadow bent down "are you ok faker?" He asked worried.

Sonic looked up with eyes widened "I remember" he mumbled. "Hehe I guess that punch fixed your stubborn head" Shadow laughed as Sonic Smirked. "Your a softly" he chucked as Shadow glared "am not" he mumbled as Sonic chuckled more "Shadz I remember emerging! You softy!" He said pointing at Shadow. Shadow formed a chaos spear in his hand "5.."

"Huh?" Sonic asked confused "4..." Shadow continued "3...". Sonic finally realized and ran of "if you can catch me Ultimate slow-form!!" He chuckled as Shadow growled "1!! Get back here faker!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a few more chapters :) :)