thirteen

Chapter Thirteen// Charlotte Grayson

   It was the first night in Barbados and the resort we are staying is gorgeous. The adults are sharing a room or should I say apartment. And my brothers are sharing one with Lola and I. Our apartment have two rooms with two beds in each. There is also a sofa bed for one of the guys.

"Wow you did good sis, I like it!" Cam comes out of the rooms slinging his arm around my shoulder. I nod and felt very accomplished with the resort.

There was a knock on the door and Cam went to go get it. The parents came in and looked around the room and my mom gave me a thumbs up. I smile and Lola's mom gave me a piece of paper.

"A check for you," she smiles and I shook my head.
"I can't possibly take this..." She pushes it deeper in my hands.

"Consider this a Christmas present!"

"Who's ready to go eat?!" My dad says loudly and we all said yes.

We left our room and went to the front of the resort where they have a few restaurants. The air was moist and there was multiple nosies around us. The sun was going down and the skies were pinkish purple.

"Oh Carson take a picture!" My mother pointed up at the large tree right in the center. She stood in front of it, putting her hands on her hip, posing.

My mother is a huge girly girl. Likes to take pictures everywhere she goes. Last Christmas we bought her a pink selfie stick and she uses it everywhere I swear everywhere we go!

"Let's take a selfie!" She took the selfie stick out of her brown Michael Kors bag. We all moved toward her as she connected her phone in the stick and we all smiled at the camera.

"Ready! 1..2....3 !" She pressed the button on the stick. "Now let's go eat dinner." The adults were walking in front of us and Carson started imitating our mother. Lola and I were talking about what we should do tomorrow. Maybe go explore the island or even snorkeling.

We arrived at a restaurant and it was pretty crowded. The hostess arrived and smiles at all of us.

"How many?" She asks, her ash brown hair was pulled up in a tight pony tail.

"Nine," my dad states and I felt Cam whisper something under his breath keeping his eyes on the hostess.

She nods and picks up 9 menus and waves her hand so we can follow her. Cam was the last one to follow and Carson looked at me. He mouths,"I think he found his mate."

I nodded and stayed back with Cam turning toward him. His eyes turned pitch black as he looked down at me.

"She's mine." He growls and I nod smiling at him. I'm happy for my big brother! He can hurry up and make babies. "I'm going to talk to her, she knows." He mumbles and hugs me slowly.

"Thanks little sis, wish me luck!" Cam and I walked to the table and I sat down beside Lola. Cam looks at the hostess and they walked off together.

My parents looked at each adorably, I guess they know.

I was looking at the menu until a male voice bounced off the walls. "Hello! Welcome to Barbados!" His accent was strong and his skin looked like chocolate milk. It was so smooth and I wanted to touch it.

Pipe down Charlotte, pipe down.

"I'm Gordon and I'll be your waiter for the night. What can I start you guys off with?" He asks.

Everybody told him their drink order and I was last. "Pina Colada!" I said proudly. Nobody else is getting that so I minus well be the first.

"No alcohol in that, please." My dad states," Oh and we have another order also. Dr. Pepper please." I guess he order for Cam, but he was gone with that hostess girl.

"Uh where's your brother?" Lola whispers in my ear and I swat her face away. I can't tell Lola, I don't know if she is human or one of us. So I gave her the answer I always give my parents.

I shrug my shoulders. She rolls her eyes and turns over to Charlie. They start having their own conversation.

A few minutes passed and the waiter came back with our drinks.
"2 waters, 3 Lemonades, 1 Dr. Pepper, 1 Pina Colada, and 2 white wines." Gordon says, passing out the drinks to each of us.

"Are you guys ready to order?" He smiles and everyone at the table nods. I quickly looked over the menu and my eyes glued on to the Pasta Shrimp Scampi. My mouth watered by the looks of it.

We all told Gordon our orders and that is when Cam came back. His hair was a mess and he had a large hickey on the side of his neck.
Gordon looks over at Cam and gives him a huge wink.

"Ah! The mysterious boy has arrived!" Cam looks away and his cheeks turned a bright red. Aw my big brother is embarrassed!

Cam sat down beside me and I have him his Dr. Pepper. He looked over the menu quickly and told Gordon what he wanted.

"Son, I am proud of you!" My dad smiles proudly at Cam. Lola's dad, Mr. Walter (we are on first name basis), told Cam congrats. My eyes widen and Lola looks at me chuckling.

She whispers in my ear again,"Yeah Char, we are werewolves too. Surprised?" I nodded my head quickly and took a swig of my Pina Colada. I need a moment to cool myself down.

And let me tell yah this Pina Colada is delicious! I hope that pasta will be too.

✷✷✷

I sat back in the chair with my hands on my stomach. My plate was clear of food and I was still struggling trying to finish my Pina Colada. Right now we are waiting for our bill and Cam was the last one eating.

"You look like you are about to throw up," Cam says munching on his crispy shrimp. Watching him eat was making me want to throw up. I simply ignored him and rubbed my tummy more.

"Sis, you look like you need to lay down..." Charlie pipes in looking worried. I waved him off and drunk the last of my Pina Colada.

Now I feel better. Let's just see how my stomach will take it later on tonight.

✷✷✷

Soeryy it's short whoops. It's Christmas Day and I am writing this. So ehhhhhhhhhhh

anyways enjoy (:

Comment

Vote

Follow