Waking Up

Hi everybody! Yeah I know its been a while but Im updating now so celebrate! Hope everyone enjoys reading this chapter!!

~~Athena

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I woke with a massive headache. I didn't even want to open my eyes it hurt so much. My mouth felt like it was filled with sand and cotton; which was an extremely gross feeling.

The only pleasant thing about waking up this morning was that I felt extremely warm. I tried to bury myself deeper in the source of warmth. It was soothing to the pounding in my head.

Then I heard a groan. I froze my actions immediately. What the hell was I pressed against? I cracked my eyes open, but my vision was a little blurry. I tried lifting my arms to no avail since they were squished together on my chest. I blink a couple of times trying to clear my eye sight.

My vision clears but all I see is smooth tan skin. Then I snap my head upward coming face to face with Olivia. Her long brown hair fell across her face, falling on the side of her lips. Which were slightly parted, letting soft breathes escape.

I realized the reason I was being squished was because Olivia had her arms wrapped securely around my waist with hands locked together on the middle of my back.

I, Joey Montgomery, was in the same bed as Olivia Winchester. I was so shocked that I scrambled back out of her grasp. I didn't realize how close I was to the edge of the bed, so when I shot back I tipped myself over the side of the bed. I tumbled to the floor with a loud bang.

Why did I have to be so unadept?

Olivia sprung up from the bed when she heard the noise. She looked over the side of the bed with an amused grin. I really didn't pay much attention because I was rubbing my head to try and get it to stop pounded from the headache.

"Are you alright?" Olivia asked with a husky sleep coated voice. I almost forgot about how much my head hurt when I heard her voice, it sounded so hypnotizing. "Oh, you have a headache."

Olivia crawled out of the bed quickly and went out the door leaving me with an "I'll be right back." I was still on the floor when she came back with a glass filled to the rim with water and two capsules.

She set the water and capsules down carefully on her nightstand then Olivia put two hands out for me to take. I reached up and took her hands. She slowly pulled me up, trying not to cause me anymore pain than I needed. Olivia set me down on the edge of her bed, and then she passed me the water and capsules.

Olivia bent down in front of me placing her hands on my knees. "It's ibuprofen, it will help with your headache." I took the pills as soon as she said that; drinking all the water to the last drop. "You're still clumsy when you not even fully awake yet." Olivia commented with a soft smile.

I smile back at her rubbing my face and I realized that I still had my glasses on. It's surprising that I didn't break them in my sleep. Her palms on my knees felt warm through my too long basketball shorts. "It's kinda my thing."

Olivia smile widens when I say this "That it is."

We sat in silence for a few moments with Olivia staring at me with her sparkling eyes and dazzling smile while I tried to avoid her eye contact drawing lazy circles in her covers.

"Last night, Danika and Nolan had spiked your drink." I nodded figuring that is what had happened. We sat in silence again not really knowing what to say. After a while Olivia spoke.

"Can I ask you a question?" Olivia said taking her eyes of me and staring at the floor with a light blush coating her cheeks.

"Sure."