(39) Her Secret

I woke up to extreme pounding in my head and it was painful. Jennifer finally showed her true colors and had knocked me out with a book while I was kissing her. I tried to open my eyes and realized I was blindfolded and I tried to move my arms and legs and I realized I was sitting and tied up.

Pretty dam good too!

"Aww my poor baby." I heard a voice say and anger rushed through me

"Jennifer." I snarled through gritted teeth

"Are you mad at me baby?" I heard her footsteps coming closer

"Why wouldn't I be?" I shot a question back at her

"You'll thank me later." she began to massage my tensed shoulders

"For what? Kidnapping me after slamming a World history book in my head?"

"I did what was necessary to make you mine."

"Oh fuck off!" I snarled and shook her off me fiercely "I rather die than be with you Jennifer. I don't know why I put up with your stupid games anymore when I knew your trick all along. I should have finished your sorry pussy long ago."

She didn't respond and I soon heard the clicking of a gun and felt cold metal pressed against my temple.

"Don't disrespect me baby." she whispered into my ear "I can kill you anytime I want. I'm just waiting on the boss to make his move then I'm taking you to New York City with me. By then Royalty will be dead and if you keep being so difficult, you'll join her in the grave. If you're good you might see her death; slow and painful."

Damanico's POV

Royalty stared at me intensely as Neveah cried in my arms.

"You've been dating my best friend?" she asked feeling a little hurt "You told me stay away from them but you're dating his sister."

"Royalty, I'm sorry." I apologized to her "I suddenly found myself in love with Veah and I can't help it. Please don't be mad at me, Royalty."

She looked at me and came down the stairs slowly and looked at Neveah who looked back up at her.

"What happened to Xavier?" she asked Neveah

"He's gone." Neveah cried "Jennifer took him and left."

Royalty looked sad and I knew what she was feeling. I pulled her into my arms and she started to cry. Both girls were crying because of one boy who meant the world to them.

Xavier!

Jennifer's POV

Xavier was resistant to me and I began to see his mafia side. He knew my plans all along and what he could have done to me scared me. I knew Xavier had serious anger management problems since he was young and can be violent when he was extremely mad. I was finished cooking pasta and I set a bowl in front of him. I kept him tied and blindfolded on a chair in the living room of my apartment.

"Here." I held up a forkful of sauce covered pasta "I'll feed you."

"I can feed myself Jennifer!" he spat out fiercely

I looked up at him but decided to keep my mouth shut.

"I-I'll untie you if you promise not to run." I struck a bold deal with him

"Do you think I'm that stupid Jennifer?" he asked me harshly "I know you have Cardinal's armed men surrounding the bloody building and I'm unarmed if you haven't noticed!"

He has a point Jennifer.

"Fine then." I got up and went behind him before untying the ropes.