Best believe she'll be mine

Just throwing my Disclaimer out there.
I don't own Empire or any characters from the show. They belong to fox. I only Own Janice that's all.

                            Unknown Pov

He saved me that day, and if it wasn't for God and 'him' I would be dead. But I don't seem to understand what has everyone thinking: 'he's so bad.'
               22 year old Janice Autumn was sitting in her favorite spot in coffee park. It has been four months since her family disowned her. Janice lost her mother seven years ago, and she doesn't know her father. 'I couldn't go to collage like I wanted, money was always a problem, and I get screwed with and teased by these men everyday from my old school. But I don't understand why am I suffering.' Janice walks to the park entrance, sits and starts to sing.
                     It has been six months since Lucious has been removed as CEO of Empire. He has been taking it slow but he is plotting how to get that little ungrateful bastard back. Waiting at the front of coffee park by the bench. "Look Jamal where the hell you at?! Like I don't have all day man." Lucious hung up and  sat on the bench waiting for his son. 'Hmm getting some ass might take my stress down.' As Lucious thought that, he heard something that he never ever heard before.

          🎼 How could they betray me lord?
                What have I done wrong?
                 Why can't I be loved?
                 What is it I have done?
                 Why, Why this pain hurts🎼

Janice sang her heart out, tears actually streaming down her cheeks.

Lucious was shit shocked to his core

Lucious was shit shocked to his core. 'Where the hell has she been, she's perfect.' As he thought that, some guys like 25 years old walked up to her. "Aye yo Harry check this little bitch out, bro she looks like fresh pussy." The nasty man Harry looked at Jeff. "Yo lets fucking grab her and hit that shit." Both men grabbed Janice. Lucious got up luckily it was night and went up to the guys. "Yo get the fuck off of her, like y'all really gotta rape bitches to get pussy." Jeff looked at the light skinned nigga that dared to approach them. "Aye ain't you the great  Lucious Lyon?" Harry looked at where Jeff was looking. "Yo Jeff that is this nigga, what do you want with this bitch? She's homeless bruh. This is where she lives, anyway man you have money, you be dripping with bitches nigga?" Janice was freaking out: 'Oh my god, they're going to rape and kill me, why I didn't do anything! I pray lord please guide me out of this safely' Janice had her eyes closed praying. Lucious looked at the two jokes "Look back off the girl and I won't have to bust a cap, don't get it twisted if you think that I have got soft." Jeff laughed . "Watch this." He walked up to Janice who Harry was holding, and grabbing both of her breasts squeezing extremely hard. Janice started screaming for dear mercy. Lucious flipped. He threw a punch knocking Harry out, then pulled out his hammer (yes a gun) Jeff backed away looking shocked and scared as shit.