Sea- Squall

"Savvy?"

We were about half-way to Singapore when a huge sea-squall came upon the horizon. The sky grew dark and heavy with clouds, rain pelted the boat like a giant wet sheet, the wind blew with monstrous force and made the rain feel like tiny needles. The waves grew taller and more intimidating to the Black Pearl. I felt like the waves were going to swallow us whole, but the Black Pearl rode coolly on-top of the waves, avoiding being engulfed by the swells. Jack and I were barking out orders, soon the crew became confused, we had been yelling different things. 

 I became so irritated with the confusion I went and talked to Jack. "What are we going to do?" I yelled trying to hold my hat down from the rising wind.

"I say we go through it, love!" he yelled back, grabbing hold of me so I didn't fall.

"Go through it?"

"Yes! It's to late too turn around so we must go through it!" he explained. Soon I heard my crew members screaming for my attention. As I looked up from my hat a monstrous funnel cloud snaked down into the warm waters of the Indian Ocean, It was heading straight for us.

"What do ya say we do now, Jack?" I asked, hanging on to my hat and he.

"Hoist the bloody colours and go through it!" he yelled with a sly smile, kissing my cheek.

"Oh, this will not be good" I said to myself, gripping my hat tighter.

*The Black Pearl was tossed around like a giant rag-doll. Most of the crew became sick during the terrifying ride or had bruises the side of a baseballs. The only order we gave to the crew after our talk was to hang on! Soon after we gave the order the ship started to move in a circle....faster now....even faster....I was about to fly off of the ship and into the whirling death-trap when I grabbed a loose rope and hung on for dear life itself!  After a few minutes of flying through the air in a circle high above the deck, the waves calmed, the wind died down and the sun started to shine upon the boat.

"The eye" Crepsley said breathlessly.

 "Aye" I huffed, sitting down on the stairs and making a mental note to never do that again. "It's not over yet" I added shakingly.

"Is it ever?" Kayla asked coming over to me. Through the gloom of the hurricane I saw a figure start to arise from the water....not a human....not a animal...I didn't even think it was a boat...boy, was I wrong. Soon I saw tattered, blood red sails and heard eerie laughing. It was not the Flying Dutchman....it was worse.... The Queen Anne's Revenge!

There was no escaping it this time. It was either fight or be sucked back into the whirling winds of hell. As I looked closer Blackbeard had an evil smirk on his face, that frightened me. "Does he ever have a nice smirk on his face?" Kayla asked with a laugh.

"I see that you're not frightened" I said with a small laugh.

 "Honey, I've been with Davy Jones...no pirate with a flaming beard is going to scare Calypso" she said with a smile, I gave a small smile back and then glanced back at the oncoming hell-boat.

"Yeah....not all of us have that luxury" I added with a sigh. "What does he want?....Does he want the rum?" I asked quickly, Kayla just laughed.

"No, sweetie, he's got enough of that aboard his ship!" she said, still laughing.

"Does he want you?"

"I don't know, I can't read his mind....he also is a creature of magical being, he can put up a barrier that will keep me out" she explained.

 "That's just peachy..." I said trailing off, I sighed and felt my hands begin to shake, why was I so afraid of him? In this moment I felt a desperation for Jack to hold me...but why? 

*As the Queen Anne's Revenge came nearer our crew scrambled even faster to get to their battle stations. Jack was barking out orders twice as fast and I became more nervous. "Cap'n" someone said, I turned to find Crepsley "get ready" he said and handed me my gun. I nodded in thanks. I just watched as our cannons were loaded and pushed out of the port holes, our Flag was raised.

It was a skull with Jack's bandana and a red sparrow flying away next to it, then, to my surprise, they flew my flag as well! It was a skull with hair and instead of crossbones it had bloody roses underneath. I smiled to Jack, pulled out my sword and said "Savvy?"