Surprise!

Fae's POV
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     I felt like crap, but I had to wake up. I opened my eyes slowly, only to see her gorgeous face. Oh and how the light shown beautifully on her pale skin.

Wait why am I waking up to her face...oh crap

"AHHHH!" I screamed as her eyes opened automatically. "AHHHH!" She responded, causing us to have a mini screaming contest. The door suddenly opened to show, Mr. Johnson? Wait what the hell!

I looked up at him still screaming. "Oh shit, crap Jesus" he put his hand over his heart in surprise. I kept screaming looking back and forth at Mr. Johnson and Cooper, as Cooper screamed back. What the heck!
_

_

_

"So I was drunk out of my mind. So you bring me to your home?" I looked at her confusingly. "Ah well, umm how do I say this...", "there were dangerous men surrounding your home and are targeting you" Mr. Johnson explained. "Uh, er yeah what Daniel said" Cooper made a straight line with her lips.

"Wait what is your relationship with Mr. Johnson?"

"Oh he's my uncle" she answered as if it were obvious. I nodded slowly "Why the hell was I sleeping next to you?"

Cooper held up a finger and paused for a second "uh well, drunk Fae and sober Fae are very different. You kind of begged me to" Cooper awkwardly scratched the back of her neck. Mr. Johnson or Daniel as Cooper had said it, awkwardly blew out a puff of air.

"I'm like super thirsty, do you mind if I check the fridge?" Panic filled their eyes. "Do not touch the fridge!" They warned in unison. I gave them a weird look "why...?"

"Umm because, we don't have uh anything in there" Daniel explained. Which was an obvious lie. I got up and rushed over to the fridge before they could stop me and opened it.

And dear God I couldn't have never been ready for this. The scene left my mouth agape, words not being able to come out. Until now.

"What. The. Fuck." Holy crap, there was...blood bags everywhere in there. I couldn't believe it, they were blood thirsty vampires. I really wish I had a wooden stake and some garlic right now.

"Fae...I can explain just don't--." "Oh my God! Blood suckers! I don't want to die! Please I'll do anything!" I panicked and backed up against the counter as Cooper stepped closer. "Fae, just hear me out okay" Cooper held her hands up in a manner as if she were trying to calm me down.

"Hear you out! You have freaking blood bags in your refrigerator! That's all that is in there actually!"

"Okay yeah we are fucking vamps, but Jesus we aren't going to kill you!" Cooper sighed deeply. I loosened up a little and looked at her weird "Did you just admit you're a vampire?"

Daniel elbowed her "seriously you could have made an excuse" he whispered. "Yeah but she knows when I lie, and we can't explain something like that" she whispered back, seemingly not knowing I was listening.

I cleared my throat "Umm care to explain?" Cooper looked back over to me. "Uh well...", "you guys are vampires?" I raised an eyebrow. "Ah...well yeah I guess...Ey but the blood isn't human" she smiles sheepishly. "Ehh..." I formed a straight line with my lips "this is a lot to take in." We all nodded at the same time as awkward silence filled the room.

"Can we just uh forget everything that happend, yeah?" Daniel suggested. Cooper nodded and looked at me expectantly, so of course I had to agree also.