HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS FROM WALES! I'm here with my mom's family at 7:25 in the morning because my five year old cousin dragged me out of bed to open Santa presents. I figured now would be a good time to write this seeing as it's 1:25 in Wisconsin and officially Christmas there.

Now, do you wanna know what's awkward? An atheist being forced to play piano for thirty minutes before two Christmas Eve masses in a Catholic Church and play flute and violin throughout the mass for my required Church service hours. I honestly felt so awkward up there that it was hilarious. Now in a few hours we're going back there and my sister Efa and I have to sing "Bethlehem Skies" before the Christmas mass while I play to finish off the service hours. And I just realized how bitchy and complainy I sound right now 😂.

Anyway, I'm pretty happy right now. Happier than I've been in months, actually. Usually I don't like Christmas but something about this one is different. I also realize that this is my first Christmas after joining Wattpad so yay! First Christmas with you guys!

So now I must help my grandmother and sister make tissennau mel, ffrois, and Welsh cakes while my grandpa sings these old traditional songs and dances around with my younger cousins. I'll see you all within the next few days with the new update guys! Happy Christmas!