Special Christmas Chapter

|Christmas Eve|
[LONG CHAPTER AHEAD]

Everyone was doing their jobs. Jeonghan and Mingyu were preparing the food; Jisoo, Jihoon, Seokmin, Minghao and Hoshi were cleaning the house; Wonwoo and Seungcheol were getting the Cristmas tree; Chan and Jun were buying Christmas decorations and Hansol and Seungkwan were driving back home with the tree decorations. Everyone was preparing for Christmas.

"WE'RE HOME~!!" Seungkwan singsonged as he swung open the front door. Hansol pushed the diva out of his way. He was the only one carrying the shopping bags. Seungkwan glared at the New Yorker and just 'flipped his hair'. As Hansol was about to open his mouth to swear, Jisoo stopped him. "Don't even think about it, Vernon." Hansol rolled his eyes and put down the shopping bags.

"Honey, can you please help me and Mingyu with setting the table?" Jeonghan's angelic voice roamed the halls, in search for Jisoo. "Sure thing Honey!" He called out, already making his way to the kitchen. He rushed into the kitchen and placed the plates on the mats. Jeonghan kissed his lover's cheek and set down the glasses on the table.

His hair was in a bun on the top of his head to stop the hair from falling in front of his face. Jisoo smiled and kissed Jeonghan's forehead as he placed the last plate. Just as he did so, there was a loud banging on the door. "OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE. THE TREE IS REALLY HEAVY!" Jihoon rolled his eyes as heard the familiar voice, hearing it from all the way upstairs.

He rushed downstairs and opened the door, greeted by the prickly, rustling leaves of the Christmas tree. He scoffed and moved away from their way to let Seungcheol and Wonwoo in. They came in and placed the Christmas tree in the living room. Just when Jihoon was about to shut the door, he heard a voice calling out to him. "Woozi Hyung! Don't shut the door please!"

He saw Chan and Jun carrying shopping bags, running towards the door. He rolled his eyes and opened the door wider. They came inside and bowed down to him, sweating and panting. "T-thank you, Woozi Hyung.." Chan said gratefully looking up to his hyung. "Yeah, okay. You're welcome." He said, making his way upstairs to continue cleaning.

Just when he was about to step on the second step, Seungcheol held his wrist and pulled him into a hug. Jihoon blushed and froze in his position. Seungcheol kissed his head and pulled away from the hug. "You didn't give me a 'Welcome Home' kiss." He pouted, making his boyfriend chuckle at his cuteness. Jihoon tiptoed and kissed his lips. Seungcheol deepened the kiss and held Jihoon by the waist as he put his arms around his neck.

"Where should we put the mistleto--"

Jun covered Chan's eyes as he stifled a laugh. "Uhmm, Coups Hyung??" Jun said, raising his brow. Seungcheol pulled away from the kiss, making his boyfriend pout. "J-Jun! Hey there! We were just uhh--" "Making out?" Jun said, smirking. "No! We were..." Seungcheol said shaking his head. "Jun, I could always get Joshua's guitar and hit you if you'd like." Jihoon said, getting red in anger and embarassment. Jun gave him a smirk and said, "I'll just say I didn't see anything."

"I'm still here Hyungs."

Jun jumped a little and took away his hands from Chan's eyes. "I'm gonna clean." Jihoon ran upstairs, but not before Seungcheol could give him a wink. He blushed and continued to run. "Chan, I found a perfect place to put the mistletoe." Jun, once again, smirked.

Suddenly, everyone in the dorm heard a scream. "PAIN PAIN PAIN, HELP!!" The very high-toned voice shouted. Just by that, everyone knew who it was. Especially Jeonghan and Hoshi. Jeonghan rushed upstairs and searched for Seokmin. "SEOKMIN, WHERE ARE YOU!?" He yelled in worry. "I'M IN SEUNGCHEOL'S ROOM!"

Jeonghan ran to the room of their leader, worriedly searching for Seokmin. He was actually about to cry. When he reached the room, he found Seokmin sitting on the floor, holding his bleeding foot. Jeonghan went closer to Seokmin and bombarded him with questions. "What happened? What did you do? Are you okay? How do you feel?" "I was f-finished cleaning S.Coups H-Hyung's room. When I was about to l-leave, I opened the d-door but then it closed on m-me, stabbing me on the foot. It's p-painful Hyung.." He said, as he cried softly. Jeonghan sent him a pitiful smile and patted his head. "I'll go get the first aid kit."