He doesn't like your boyfriend

OH MY GOD!!! HOLY SHIT
10K FOLLOWERS. ALMOST 900K READS.
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD
I LOVE YALL :)

Don't have a boyfriend or a crush? Insert your favorite celebrity's name in the (Y/BF/N) slot. :)

sorry some are shorter than others :/

WARNING: Pouty and jealous avengers.
also a lot of eye rolling.

T O N Y

You three were sitting on the couch, playing video games. Tony started laughing at something you said, taking the opportunity to put a hand on your arm. Your boyfriend rested his head on your shoulder, eyeing Tony a little. Tony caught his eye and stopped laughing, settling back in his spot.

You boyfriend said that he was going to be right back, walking away. Tony mocked him in a weird voice.

"What? Tony," You asked in a tone that made Tony smile.

"Wha-- nothing!" He held his hands up. You gave him a 'really?' look and he caved.

"He--! (Y/BF/N)! He's a douche!" Tony exclaimed, finishing with a pout, "I don't like him."

"Tony! Wh-- why?" He looked at you and shrugged, seeing that (Y/BF/N) was coming back in.

You sighed and focused back on the video game on the TV.
•••••••••••••

S T E V E

You and your boyfriend were at your house when a very happy Steve came charging in.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)? Oh," His smile fell when he saw you cuddled up to your boyfriend, watching your favorite movie.

"Uh, sorry. I, uh, um," He cleared his throat, "I didn't mean to intrude. I just wanted to show (Y/N) something. Sorry." Steve was staring at the couch the whole time, trying not to glare at (Y/BF/N).

"Nah, man. It's fine. What was it?" Your boyfriend said, smiling up at Steve.

Steve looked over at you, pouting just a little, and shook his head, "No, never mind."

And with that, he left, muttering something about boyfriends and he's an idiot, but you two didn't hear him.
•••••••••••••

B R U C E

You and (Y/BF/N) were on the Avenger's couch, Bruce on the other side.

Your boyfriend said something that made you laugh and Bruce fake laughed as if he actually heard. You looked at Bruce and saw that he looked angry.

"Bruce? You okay?" You asked.

"Huh? Yeah. Just peachy," He murmured, the sarcasm very evident.

Your boyfriend gave you a questioning look and you shrugged.

Bruce looked at you and you met his eyes. Your boyfriend buried his head in your neck and Bruce rolled his eyes, looking away from you two.
•••••••••••••

T H O R

Thor was telling one of his stories to you when your boyfriend came in with drinks. He gave one to Thor, sitting next to you.