truth or dare part two

"Well that was....." Klaus started to say but didn't know how to finish it.

"Such a clara thing to do." Jenna said holding her stomach and trying not to laugh. "Here." She handed the iPhone to him and he went back to his spot on the couch with the iPhone in hand looking down at it.

He looked like a typical teenager and not the big bad hybrid that scared who ever heard his name.

"Truth or dare, Elijah" Jenna asked Elijah

"Dare." Elijah said and you could see the gears turn in Jenna's head.

"I dare you to duck tape yourself and klaus's wrists together until the end of the game." Jenna smiled innocently and tan somewhere then was back on the couch with duck tape in her hand. Elijah took the duck tap from Jenna and Klaus, still looking at the screen, held up his arm just waiting for Elijah.

"I found another video." Klaus said while Elijah wrapped the duck tap around them. Elijah looked over to the screen and Jenna moved behind them and stood behind the couch looking over klaus's shoulder.

"Well press play." Jenna said and Klaus pressed on the screen.

""Stefan! Put me down!" Clara yelled really loud and you could hear Stefan's laughing. Then suddenly on the screen Damon was holding the camera to look at him and placed a finger on his mouth.

"Shh." He whispered and winked. He then turned the camera and Stefan and clara appeared on it.

"Are you still angry about before?" Stefan asked with clara over his shoulder just hanging there.

"Put me down, now!" Clara said hitting Stefan' s back.

"I take that as a yes." Stefan nodded and walked around the room in circle. "Are you still ticklish."

"No, and I do not like being tickled, it is not cute, I will kick you in the face." Clara glared at him and started kicking her legs but all they did was tap Stefan on the stomach. Her knees did more damage to his chest if anything.

"Quit being angry."

"You don't stab an original. In the heart. With a dagger. You don't do that. It is called common sense. That is how you are going to get yourself killed and I won't be able to protect you this time." Clara said very calmly. "And if Elijah doesn't kill you I am going to make sure to make your life a living hell! You don't dagger an original who is try to help you. You do not come up with idiotic plans, Damon." She said pointing right at Damon. "Yes I see you with my iPhone. You are in trouble too. But I don't have tome for this. I am going to school to bug Alaric. And then I am going to get drunk and hopefully forget I am in this blasted town. Which is another thing I am mad about." Clara said kicking her legs but it did nothing and Stefan started to twirl around.

"Let's go have fun." Stefan said and walked for the door. Damon follows behind with the camera.

"Don't you have a doppelganger to make out with or something?" Clara asked and Damon chuckled. "Elena, oh Elena. I love you Elena." Clara mocked and made kissing sounds. "Oh how I yearn for you. You are my one true love." She dramatically turned herself around so her back was on Stefan' s shoulder and placed a hand on her forehead.

"Well at least I'm not in love with an original." Damon said and if looks could kill he would be a pile of ash. Clara turned her glare away from Damon and hit him on the butt as he got closer.

"I never said I was in love with an original." Clara said rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, but they sure seem to like you." Damon said and clara let out a sigh.

"It's my charming personality. Are you going to give me back my iPhone or turn it off. I would prefer if you didn't record me." Clara raised her hands to cover her face.

Stefan jumped pulling clara up more on his shoulder.

"Hey! Warning next time." Clara huffed while both Salvatore brothers laughed.

"Love yah sis." Both of them said.

"Yeah yeah." Clara said and the video ended.

"So are we done playing this childish game." Elijah asked and Jenna looked down to see Klaus and Elijah were tied together.

"Mind as well. It'd not like we will get any information put of her." Klaus said talking about Jenna like she wasn't even in the room.

"Fine by me." Jenna said and ran out of the boarding house.

"I think it would be more interesting if the Salvatores played. Who knows what would happen then." Elijah said pulling his wrist away from klaus's and the duck tape ripped.

"Ow, warning next time, brother." Klaus said rubbing his wrist.

Merry Christmas!

How you enjoyed this chapter!