Dear Santa, -- Carolyn

Dear Santa,

            I don't want many things, actually...I only want one thing. And that's happiness.

Of course there's only one way in giving me that and that's by killing Andy. But you're a good guy and I know you won't harm anyone so I just ask that you maybe do a Christmas miracle and turn him good? Because I know deep, deep, deep down Andy is a good person.

A good person whose just scared and covers it by being a sadistic moron. Maybe that's why I have a weird attraction to him, because I feel like he's a good person. I know he's a good person I just don't understand why he doesn't want to show that part of him.

I hope it's not a lot to ask Santa but I have faith in you. And the perfect Christmas gift would be to be happy -- with or without Andy.

You never failed to cease kids and even though I've never waken up to find presents under my Christmas tree...I hope to find one in Andy. Something about that guy just drives me insane, he's so strange and mysterious I just want to discover him. But he only pushes me away -- he pushes me so far that he causes damages in my heart.

And so I'm here, writing this letter to you with tears streaming down my eyes asking for happiness. Is that too much to ask? If it is, don't stress yourself, I'm beginning to get used to it. Thanks for taking the time to read this Santa.

Sincerely, Carolyn.

***
MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU GUYS! I love you all and hope you got what you wanted today. And for those that don't celebrate it, I hope you have a wonderful blessed day with many laughs and cheers! :)

This short story is currently on hold until January. I posted a message on my board about it, go check it out!