chapter 15 (part 4)

Merry Christmas everybody!! I hope you have a good day and you like your presents!

*Edited*

Savanah's P.O.V

We went downstairs and saw that everyone was down in the living room. When they saw us, they started to get the presents from under the tree. They handed us our presents, and everyone started ripping them open. I got a dress from my parents, a necklace from my brother, a bracelet from my sister, and earrings from cousins and my aunt and uncle. I thanked everyone, and everyone opened theirs and were playing with them.

We started making the breakfast. All the girls were making the breakfast except my mom she can't cook. When we were in there, all the girls began to ask questions.

"Where did you meet him?" my aunt asked.

"Remember when I went to New York for Thanksgiving break with my friends? Well, I was walking, and I wasn't paying attention like I always do and bumped into him but I didn't know it was Nick King at first but I apologized and kept going. Then the next day I bumped into him again, so we talked for a little bit, but he had to go. I didn't see him for the next couple days, and then I saw him again, and he asked me if I wanted to go on a date with him. and that's what happened." I said.

"Are you guys dating?" my sister asked.

"Yes yesterday he asked me to be his girlfriend," I said.

"Do you see yourself with him in the future?" Maddie asked.

"Well we just started dating each other but yes I do see him in the future he such a great guy I am so lucky that he's with me," I said.

"If he was to ask you to marry him would you say yes?" Charlotte asked.

"Yes I would, but I wouldn't say it yet because it's way too early in our relationship and I'm not ready for that yet," I said.

We finished the breakfast and saw that the boys were still in the living room watching tv. We said that breakfast was ready and they got up and went to the dining room. When Nick passed me, he kissed my cheek and pulled out a chair for me. The girls awed at that and smiled. He sat next to me and held my hand under the table. We started to eat, and everyone was having a good time. All the kids sat at a different table while the adults had their own table.

I felt someone tug on my shirt and when I looked down, and it was Hannah. she wanted to be picked up, so I let go of Nick's hand and picked her up. I placed her on my lap and kept eating. I felt her lean her head on my should, and she started to play with my hair.

I felt someone staring at me, and I looked up to see Nick looking at me with a small smile. But it seems like he's thinking about something but I let it go and looked back at Hannah. I want kids, but it has to wait I'm still in school, and I need to find a job then I can settle down and have kids. I wonder if Nick wants kids? What am I talking about he doesn't want kids.

Does he? I do recall him saying he wouldn't mind having kids.

We finished eating, and we sat down back in the living room and played some gamed on the Wii and Xbox. We played for hours just acting like kids again.