Chapter 15:

Arie

"Michael what the hell are you burning in my kitchen?" His mom Asia asks as she enters the room.

I laughed shaking my head as he took burnt bacon out the pan.

"Man Arie distracting me with her lips and shit." He said.

"Aye don't blame me." I said.

"Nigga know he can't even cook trying to show off for you." Asia said coming over and hugging me.

"Move boy." She said pushing him out the way taking the pan and fork he was using.

"Why do you have your own place if you can't cook there?" She asks.

"Because I know you keep the house stocked with all type of food."

"And you need to do the same to your place."

"If you could just go grocery shopping for me. You know I'm horrible at that."

"Ya girlfriend right there." Asia said.

Girlfriend?

"She fake too." He mushing my head.

"Stop negro." I said slapping his face playfully.

"You must wanna get your ass whooped." He said hugging me all tight kissing my neck making me laugh.

"You still owe me breakfast." I said.

"I'ma take you out somewhere." He said bending down kissing my lips.

"Kyrie I'ma beat your lil ass you keep cussing along to these songs." I said to my little brother turning the volume down.

"Whatever. Where's Kae?"

"At the house."

"Ugh watch her greedy self be eating my snacks." He sucked his teeth.

I laughed, "Leave sissy alone."

"No she's greedy."

"Nigga so are you." I said.

"I'm a growing nigga."

"Watch ya mouth." I said mushing his head as we pulled up into the driveway of our house.

"Where dad and Momma Leece?" I ask as Kae came outside eating a ice cream sandwich.

"They went somewhere." She answered.

"What did I say Ar', look at her!" Kyrie said pointing at Kae making me laugh.

"What?" Kae asks confused about to take another bite of the ice cream sandwich, but Ky snatches it from her hand.

He was gonna take off running, but Kae quickly tripped him. Then grabbed him by his book bag to keep him from hitting the ground.

"I'm telling!" He said twisting and grabbing her shirt so they were now pulling on each other.

"Y'all both childish as hell." I said laughing pulling them apart.

"You love me Ky and I love you too baby brother!" Kae shouted with a laugh as he walked off.

"Corey I didn't know you were here." I said picking him up hugging him once we went inside. "Auntie Arie missed you!"

He laughed calling for Kae.

"She can't save you from Auntie's love. You love Auntie? Tell me and I'll put you down."

"Yes!" He screamed laughing.