6

___________

_______
____

(Still Sunday)

Camila's pov:

   "And then I saw her with Emma," Ally explained after her encounter with Y/N.

"Who?" Dinah asked genuinely confused.

"The new girl." We all said in unison. Dinah muttered an 'oh yeah' .

"We saw the exact same thing yesterday," Lauren exclaimed, I looked over to Normani and she was in her own world. She just stared down barely blinking.

"Normani," I shook her shoulder waking her up from her deep thoughts. She broke out of her little trance then faced me, "what?"

"You okay?"

She hesitated but then nodded. What's up with her?

"She's been getting on my nerves with all this happiness. Why don't we do something," Dinah whined.

"Yeah why don't we do something," Lauren repeated in a devilish manner.

"Um yes. That's what I just said"

"Dinah really. I think we should pull a little prank. It wouldn't hurt anybody," Lauren told us as she starts to think of something.

  "I have an idea," I offered and they all nodded for me to continue.

"So, I was out with my mami shopping for errands and I saw her there with her younger sister-"

Ally furrowed her eyebrows,"She has a sister?" She interrupted.

  All the girls looked at each other surprised as well. "Sorry, continue." Ally apologized once she saw me look frustrated at her sudden comment.

"Well she was buying adult diapers. Why don't we do something with that." I couldn't contain myself from laughing at the thought of it. The girls joined along.

"Oh yeah! You told us this!" Lauren said in between laughs.

"I bet that's her little secret. Imagine her face once she finds out everyone knows." Normani added.

  "What about tomorrow? We should do something tomorrow." Ally joined in with excitement.

"This is going to be hilarious," I said and the girls nodded agreeing.

_____

Your pov:

"Bye mom! Bye Andrew!" I closed the door behind me and headed off to school.

I walked into the building and I felt all eyes on me. I could see groups whispering to one another as they kept glancing at me. I looked around confused.