7

__________

_______
___

Your pov:

It was Tuesday which meant three more days till this sickening week is over. I need this break. I'd rather be under house arrest than face this dreading madness.

I clutched onto my strap of my bag tugging it closer to my chest as I past people throughout the hallway. I felt like a complete joke around school. Reaching my locker, I put in my combination and quickly opened my locker to get all me things to escape the hallways.

"Asshole!" A lunge to my side. It wasn't a punch feel, it felt more of a forced shove from the side. I groaned in pain, holding myself back from being any louder.

"You were in my way," Normani cheekily said, putting on an innocent look. The girls behind her showed the same look; hatred.

Except one individual. Camila.

Camila hid more in the back where you could barely see her. Standing next to Dinah, comparing heights, it was easy for Camila to be her shadow. You couldn't really read her face. It didn't show sympathy nor hatred.

Ignoring Normani's comment, this caused Lauren to be even more annoyed. Quite frankly, I didn't have the energy to react. I was scared that I would let this repetitive thing get the best of me.

"Bitch." Lauren muttered.

They say words hurt more than actions. And to that, I agree. Their horrific words traumatized me, while the physical harm was only temporary. "Hey leave her alone assholes!" Andrea budged in. Making her way through, she pushed them away from me.

"You're such a mood killer Andrea." Dinah said with a unbothered look. The girls walked away to wherever they were going. I felt a feeling of relief seeing them disappear from my sight of vision.

"Thanks Andrea."

I closed my locker up, holding my notebooks to my side limping lightly as I started to walk away from what just happened. "Do you want me to take you to the nurse's office?" I shook my head. "Okay well let me help you get to class at least."

___

There I sat in class, fighting the urge to use the bathroom, but at this point i'm just rocking back and forth in my seat trying to avoid it. I turned to my right to hear whispers, catching two classmates glancing at me. They were making comments.

'Need a diaper?' One of them mouthed. At this point, the joke was getting overused, so it didn't amuse me.

    I shot up my arm waiting patiently to be called. "Yes?"

"Can I go to the bathroom?"

"I don't know, can you?" The teacher jokingly sassed. I let out a toothless smile, a sarcastic one of course.