four

"Daddy!" Niall screeched, rushing into his father's bedroom, "Daddy, up!"

Liam groaned, pulling a pillow over his face, hoping Niall would get the hint and leave him alone to sleep. What Liam forgot, though, that Niall was his son, and he wouldn't leave him alone until he got what he wanted.

Niall huffed, climbing onto his father's bed before standing in front of his father in his spaceship onesie. "Up, mister!" Niall ordered, using Liam's wording when he got fed up with waking Niall up, "Niall icky on bum bum, Daddy!"

Liam groaned at Niall's whine, scrunching up his nose when Niall wiggled his bum in front of his face. The man pouted and Niall giggled, pushing his father's bottom lip back inside with his small hand. "Silly daddy!" Niall squealed as Liam picked him up and held him above his face before bringing the little boy down and blowing a raspberry onto his stomach.

"Okay, let's get you changed." Liam mumbled sleepily, getting up before releasing a loud yawn. To which Niall copied his actions, playfully opening his mouth and letting out a small roar to mock his father, before falling back onto the bed in a giggling mess when he saw Liam frown at him with mock hurt.

"Very funny, Ni." Liam chuckled, sitting on his knees in front of his baby boy, "You think Daddy's a lion, huh?"

Niall giggled louder, his face red as he nodded quickly, letting out a high-pitched squeal when Liam unbuttoned his onesie and pulled it up to tickle his stomach.

"Daddy," Niall screeched through his fits of laughter, "Stop! Daddy no!"

Liam grinned and stopped, nuzzling his nose against his son's who was trying to regain his breath while giggles still seeped through his mouth.

..

"I mean, if you think it's his sweater, you should give it back." Harry shrugged, leaning against the counter.

Zayn sighed as he eyed the sweater stuffed away in his bag. He knew it belonged to Liam, but he didn't want to give it back. It was big and comfortable, and it smelled like Liam and Zayn wasn't giving that up so soon.

"Nah." Zayn mumbled, averting his eyes from the bag, "I'm going to keep it and act like I haven't noticed. If he questions me, I'll pretend to check and then sadly, give it back."

Harry quirked a brow but nodded nonetheless, turning back around to prepare the batter for some chocolate pot brownies. Zayn smiled to himself, fishing out his notepad and pen when he noticed a couple come in and sit down in a booth.

Plastering a friendly smile across his face, Zayn strolled over and looked down at the girl holding her girlfriend close to her.

"Hello, there." Zayn beamed, both of the girls looking up at him with similar grins, "What would you like to have today?"

"I'll just have a cup of cocoa coffee." The girl with glasses and black hair quipped, before nudging her girlfriend, "What about you, babe?"

"Um. I'll have the same as what she is having, thanks." the other girl blushed, Zayn cooing when he noticed the aforementioned girl lean over and give her a kiss.

"Alright, I'll be back shortly." Zayn nodded, jotting down the order before strolling back towards the kitchen, handing Harry the piece of paper before sitting down and bringing Liam's sweater closer to him.

..

"No!" Liam hissed as Louis stared at him pleadingly, "After your last blind date, I'm not letting you plan any of my dates, Lou."

Louis huffed, watching as Niall waddled up to him and patted his knee. "Sad, Uncle Lou. You are sad." Niall shook his head and Liam laughed as Louis' expression turned out to be offended.

"Excuse me, young man!" Louis scolded playfully, holding Niall's nose, "Uncle Lou is never giving you your nose back now. Ha!"

Niall pouted, touching his nose. His eyes began to water as he stared up at Louis before bursting into tears and running towards his Daddy. "Uncle Lou take Ni's nose!" he wailed, shaking Liam's leg, "Uncle Lou mean 'cause Uncle Lou no have pretty nose like Niall's!"

Liam stifled a laugh, mustering up a glare as he mocked Louis. "You hear that, Louis? Stop being jealous because you have an ugly nose and give Niall his nose back!" Liam ordered and Louis let out a defeated sigh, pinching Niall's nose again.

"Here, keep it. Uncle Lou is very sad, isn't he?" Louis grumbled, shaking his head when Niall wiped away his tears and giggled, nodding before running away towards his playpen.

"Little bugger never fails to amuse me." Louis chuckled, before looking at Liam seriously, "But Li, you need to go out with someone soon. You can't be a single dad alone. Don't you want love?"

"I have enough love form Niall."

"Liam," Louis sighed, "You know that's what I mean. You need some romance in you, lad!"

"I don't have anyone who I'm interested in!" Liam huffed, throwing his arms in the air.

"Nonsense!" Louis barked, "What about that Zayn guy? You've had plenty of wet dreams about him, Payne, don't you dare deny it!"

Liam blushed, running a hand over his face. "I'll see." he mumbled, hinting that the conversation was over.

"No." Louis said sternly, "You will ask him out, or I'll tell him about "Oh, fuck Zaynie, ride me faster mm"--" Before Louis could even finish, Liam had stuffed a cushion in his mouth before he got up and went over to Niall who was trying to chew his power ranger's head off.

..

~harry