Chapter Eight

Sorry this was a shorter chapter than normal. Next one will be longer. Please point out mistakes.

Naomi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning I woke up with a little bit of a headache. I was really warm so I nuzzled into whatever I was laying on. I thought I was in my bed until I opened my eyes. Then everything came back from last night. From when I almost ended up having sex with Matt to when Kale brought me to his place . I opened my eyes to see Kale sleeping. He actually looked peaceful and happy for once. He didn't have a a pissed of look on his face. It was nice seeing his face like this. I wanted to do something to wake him up. But I didn't want to make him mad. I did something I would have never thought I would do. I leaned forward and kissed him on the forehead. He moved a little at first but then rolled me over. I looked up to him hovering over me. He was staring in my eyes then flickered down to my lips. My breath hitched. He started leaning in and then whispered in my ear " Don't tease me Naomi."
" I wasn't teasing you . I was waking you up," I said with a smirk.
" I call it teasing ," he said.
" I'm hungry can we get food," o asked? I looked at him and realized he was almost laying on me. It didn't help that he was shirtless either. I kept staring at his chest and abs.
" Like what you see ," he said while smirking.
" Sorry but I have seen way better," I said. I wasn't going to lie though. He has a nice fucking body. I would never tell him that though cause it would boost his ego, and we don't need that. We sat there quiet just looking at each other. I noticed how pretty his eyes are . His eyes are a very vibrant green. They have little bits of gold in them when the sun hits them through his bedroom window. He looked deep in thought as if he was debating on something. Next thing I know he sighs and looks down at my lips.
" What are you thinking about," I asked?
" Nothing ," he said. I frowned. He got off of me and laid beside me. I got up and was walking out of the room when Kale grabbed my wrist and pushed against the wall. Before I could react he kissed me. I was shocked at first but after a minute I responded by kissing him back. His tongue ran across my bottom lip asking for entrance. Just to tease him I didn't let him get what he wanted. Being him though he slid his hands up my shirt causing me to gasp . He took that as his chance to stick his tongue in my mouth. I tried to fight for dominance but he won . We were both running out of breath when his bedroom door opened. We both jumped apart. We looked up to see an angry blonde boy. He looked about the same age as Kale. They had similar features. I'm guessing they are brothers. I looked back and forth between the two.
" I'm guessing you are another one of his whores," he said. This made me angry and sad. I hated it when people judged me like this. But I can see the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Kale had called me a slut the first day of school when I bumped into him. Then it dawned on me. He probably brought me here thinking I would do what he wanted me to . Well guess what he is dead wrong. I was so angry I had tears falling down my face . I got my clothes and ran downstairs and out his front door. I heard Kale yelling my name but I just ignored it and kept going. When I stepped out of his front door I realized that he lived right next door to me. How could I not notice this before. I ran to my front door and went into my room. I locked the door and stripped from his clothes. I put some of my own clothes on. I opened my curtain to see Kale in his room with his head in his hands. He had his window open so I balled his clothes up and threw them into his window. When they landed on the floor he looked threw my window. His eyes went wide and his mouth dropped open. I think he also just realized we lived next door to each other. I looked at him then shut my window then my curtains.
I went over to my bed and laid down. I fell asleep instantly.