Chapter 23: Bad Girls

Thank you guys for your patience! I haven't had service for the past couple of days so I couldn't even go on Wattpad! But here you go, the next chapter!
___________________________

Rose and Pansy woke up late and no body was left in the dorms. They got out of bed slowly. Rose was still in her uniform so Pansy changed and then they went down to the common room.

Surprisingly there was no one in there.

"Don't worry, we're probably just late for breakfast. Let's go down." Pansy said.

There was no one in the halls either... They paid no mind and talked about the differences in their common rooms.

When they got to the great hall it was totally empty. Pansy tried to shrug but her eyes showed panic.

I think it's time to check the clock.

Rose and Pansy ran up to The Griffindor common room and looked on the wall. The clock read 1:40. They had slept through breakfast and lunch!

Pansy already had her stuff so Rose grabbed all of her things and looked at her schedule. Luckily they had potions next together so they ran back down to the dungeons.

Every one was waiting for potions to start outside of the classroom. It looked like Harry and Draco where fighting. Pansy and Rose ran in between them and they all stopped.

"And where have you been?" Draco, Harry, Hermione, and Neville all asked at once.

"Sleep over at my place. What's the big deal?" Was all Pansy said. Rose nodded in agreement.

"The big deal, is that you missed all of our morning classes and you had this lot at my throat. They assumed I Slytherin kidnapped her!" Draco yelled.

"Well, that not far from the truth..." Pansy started. Then Sev walked up.

"Where in Merlins Beard," He snarled. "Were you? I was so worried. No one knew where you were." He said hugging Rose.

"Um sir, well she was with me." Pansy said stepping forward.

"And why is that?" Sev said glaring at her. Pansy held her ground.

"Well I needed help with a charms assignment last night so I stole her away for a little while and it got so late we fell asleep." Pansy said. Sev continued to glare.

"Rose my I see your journal. I don't trust Ms. Parkinson's story." Sec said never breaking eyes contact. Pansy was starting to squirm under his gaze.

He took the journal and opened it. He flipped through the pages. "Well then, seeing how this is blank I cannot say if you are lying or not. Both of you will have detention tomorrow at 8:00 at night. Next time you will tell someone where you are going in the middle of the night." He said. Then he walked into the classroom. Everyone slowly walked in after him.

Pansy and Rose looked at each other. They smiled and shrugged, then headed in.