28

Hello my fandom! This chapter is weird but I thought it'd be funny😂so while I come up with ideas you guys enjoy this😂

Alli
Things have been pretty quiet at the prison lately, that group never came back to get us, we've been doing good with keeping walkers under control, and in the long run most of our threats are dead. Probably the biggest threat to me in the past few months is my dad, he keeps accusing me of having sex with Carl which I haven't. He's just so overprotective sometimes, like I'm only 16 I don't even wanna be having sex, I don't need to be getting pregnant.

I sit on my bed letting the top half of my body hang off, my hair spread on the floor, I haven't seen Carl yet and Sarah's on watch so I'm bored, but too lazy to get up. "Alli" Rick says from the cell block then stands in the doorway and I turn my head "yeah?" I ask and he laughs seeing me hanging off of the bed "can you take fence duty in a few minutes? I wanna make sure that if it builds up tonight we won't need to reinforce the fences" he says and I nod and let myself fall onto the floor then put my hair in a high ponytail and start to walk outside.

Carl
"So you get what you're supposed to do?" Daryl asks me and I nod still a bit confused "so you want me to try and get Alli to have sex with me to see if she's responsible?" I ask and Daryl nods "jeez sounds like great parenting" I say sarcastically and he rolls his eyes "well she keeps getting more and more secretive I just wanna know if she's telling me the truth when she says she's not doing anything stupid" he says and I nod "fine, but this is going to make for a very awkward conversation with Alli later" I say and he nods "alright now just don't tell anyone about this because you know, it's weird" he says and I laugh "okay".

I walk out of his cell and see Alli walking out of the cell block "hey babe" I say catching up to her and she smiles "hey" as we keep walking "where are you going?" I ask and she laughs "I have fence duty for the next few hours, we can meet up later after I shower because it's hot today" she laughs and I nod "okay see you later" I say and she heads to the fences. It's my off day so I guess I'll spent it coming up with ways to make Alli think I wanna have sex with her, Daryl is using some bad parenting skills, because there's always the chance she'll say yes, then what?

Beth walks into my cell and smirks at me "so I overheard your conversation with Daryl, need advice?" She says and I laugh "would it be weird if I said yes?" I ask feeling my cheeks turn red and she smiles and sits on the bed "okay what's she doing today?" She asks and I start talking "she's on fence duty then showering then we're meeting up" I say and she claps her hands excitedly "perfect, when she's about to get in the shower, surprise her and try to convince her" she says "well I don't want to actually have sex with her" I say and she laughs "you won't, she's responsible you just have to try and convince her a few times" she says and I laugh "okay well what should I say?" I ask and she shrugs "I don't know just think of something" she laughs and I half smile "this is gonna be the weirdest day ever" I say and she laughs "yeah, good luck" and walks out.

-

I spend the rest of the day trying to think of what to say, but it didn't work because I still had no clue. But when I saw Alli walk into the bathrooms to shower I figured I'd have to go because other chances would be even weirder. I wait a few seconds after she walks in and walk slowly, when I get to her she was wrapped in a towel about to walk to the shower. "Hey" I say trying to act normal and she looks at me "oh hey, I thought we were gonna hang out after I showered" she says and I step closer to her trying to find words "I figured maybe we could hang out now" I say quietly and she looks kinda confused "I'm getting in the shower though" she says and I try to think of how to step up my game, even if this is all just a screwed up parental test.

I step closer to her again and put my arms around her waist "want me to come with you?" I ask trying to sound seductive and I could tell by how her eyes widened that she understood what I was trying to say "um I'm not really sure about that" she says and I start to kiss her, starting at her lips then start to trail down her neck making her have goosebumps. "We can hang out in a few minutes, just lemme shower" she laughs and I try one more time, gently pulling her right against me. "Come on babe, it'll be fun" I say and she gets out of my grasp and laughs "okay, you're acting weird today. Now I'm gonna go shower, alone" she laughs emphasizing her last word and walks into the shower.

Suddenly, another voice booms through the room "SHOT DOWN" it was Daryl who was now standing in the entrance of the bathroom laughing. I try to keep from laughing as I bring him out of the bathrooms "happy now?" I ask and he laughs "oh yeah". "Don't tell my dad about this because then I'll get a lecture for doing your dirty work" I say and he nods "alright deal, thanks kid" he says and walks away still laughing.

Lol okay I know I have problems I thought this would be funny though so yeah😂but TWD TONIGHT WOOOOOO