Call Of Creepypasta: Tickle War!

(Your daily dose of humor has arrived! The only problem? I can't figure out who I got this suggestion from! I found it on a scrap piece of notepaper with no names attached! X~X)

Jeffy The Ukeulele ;)

You were feeling bored and random on that particular day. Whether this had something to do with (favourite website) being down for maintenance was debatable.

Jeff was taking a nap under your bed; unexplainably a common occurrence nowadays. He was still mourning over an empty wallet.

An idea lightbulb appeared overhead.

Without warning, you dragged him out by his bare foot. The crazy killer flailed, then yelped as you heaved him onto the bed.

"I'm not ready for this level of commitment!" Was his immediate choice of panicky words, kicking at the sheets as he scurried to sit upright.

You jumped on top of him, immediately engaging in a merciless bout of tickle like you'd seen on T.V. There was delighted shrieking. There was squirming. There was begging.

D/N watched from the doorway, head lopsided in confusion.

The ghost of C/N watched from your window, poker-faced as he flimed the ticklefest on a humongous studio-esque camera.

Phantom watched from the closet, delicately recording everything for blackmail purposes while scribbling down a narravative of the events, which you have just finished reading.

BEN Drowned... In the aforementioned ticukefest?

You'd gotten a brand-new set of dominos from a good friend. A pack of a five hundred. So naturally, your first instinct was to try them out on the living room floor.

Now, you'd built the ultimate domino run, spiralling around the living room in vivid flashes of pink, orange and yellow. It was going to be epic....

Until BEN came along, clutching a tube of pizza-flavoured Pringles. He was too busy stuffing them down his gullet by the fistful to notice the incoming trail of dominos.

You watched with a twitchy eyelid as thirty minutes of precious work came careening down, dominos splaying in random directions in utter chaos.

BEN froze and looked up in horror, meeting your reddening gaze. "... Sorry?"

He threw the Pringle tin at you (it missed) and attempted to run off, only to be dragged back by the leg. "Not so fast, Benny Boy..."

This time, there was no bloodshed or violence to speak of. Just a lot, and I mean a lot, of tickling. From both parties. What a punishment.

Dark L-I-U-K-E~

Tirelessly, Darkness had vacuumed the whole house from top to bottom as a means of apology for the exploding pie incident (which had covered every surface of the kitchen in cream).

You were... Still not over it.

And so when the unsuspecting shade switched off the vacuum and sat down for a quick break, you made your move. Dogs barked in the background, for some C/N-related reason.

You tiptoed and crouched at the couch's side, reaching out - featherduster in hand. It brushed lightly at the nape of his neck, prompting him to turn around and swat whatever it was away.

Big mistake, on Dark Link's behalf.

The moment he dropped his guard, you sprang out of nowhere and launched a full frontal assault with your weapon of mass-destruction, sparing no mercy and taking no prisoners.

Laukeghing Jellybean

Well, you'd heard your friends reaccount their epic tickle-warfare experiences and wanted in on it too.

The afternoon was chilly, air rigid with cold. Your hapless boyfriend was taking a snooze on the couch, hidden somewhere in the middle of a blanket fort.

You padded closer, cracking your knuckles together eagerly.

Underneath the fort of cozy, L.J snapped open an eye.

With an unimpressed yawn, he poofed away in a burst of candy. The monochome clown grabbed the first 'pasta he could get his claws on at the mansion and substituted them in his place.

When you pulled down the heap of blankets - you were bemused to find a confused BEN sitting there instead, sucking a random ice pop.

Meanwhile, At Le Creepypasta Mansion...

Smiley opened the surgery door for Dark Link, who was twitching worse than Ticci Toby.

The not-so-good doctor called out after him, "If the tickle-tingles come back in half an hour, you might have permanent nerve damage!"

With that, he waved goodbye and tried to shut the surgery door with a slam - just in time for BEN to run in because he'd gotten his tongue stuck to the aforementioned ice pop.

Smiley adjusted his surgical mask and tried not to smile. "And what's wrong with you?" His voice was stressed, low, dangerous.

"Mah pung ippsh sthuck!" The little elf wailed helplessly.

"How did that happen?" One of his hands was massaging his forehead, nursing a splitting headache.

"L.Payeh gav meh dis lolipop and tol meh teh shcuk!"

"Idiotic thing. Don't you know any better than to accept candy from creepy monochome clowns who have sharp teeth, big claws and swirly cone noses?"

"... Noew."

_______________________
A/N: Oh BEN, whatever will we do with you? Smiley'll probably stick your lips to your eyeballs; he's in a bad mood today! XD

Did you notice the color change on the cover? Whaddia think of it? Good or bad? Should I change back to the old one or leave it as it is?

I've got a question for all of you awesome readers! How did you stumble across this book? I really wanna know!

P.S: Did you spot the word uke hidden in each of their names? XD

Toodles~
TheNightPhantom